Good Guy Tom Clarke-- Awesome - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-01-2010, 03:22 PM   #31
lanceheads
Quote:
Originally Posted by elkmillbillyreptiles View Post
I'm buying a dragon this weekend from Tom and I know it's going to be great. Because he has quality stuff. This is a good guy thread. Keep your negative comments out of it.
And you can predict things now?

Old 03-01-2010, 03:37 PM   #32
dragonluver83
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Clark View Post
I would like to ad my experience with tom.

We did alot of business in a short time frame.

He sold me dragons that were sick that died, he promised replacements and never honored his word. when pressured about the replacements 8 months he refused saying it was too long. the dragons in question were bought in june a few days after noticing they were crap I told him about it and he agreed that replacements were forth coming. the guy is full of hot air as his guarantees are worthless fluffery.

He sold me and adult male yellow leatherback that was overloaded with coccidia and pin worms that took a long time to clear up.

So anyone thinking about buying a dragon from tom....think again as it may end up being a huge mistake!
any proof of these claims??? anything at all Ed? Sorry i wouldnt let you scam me outta good animals... I am sorry the free-bies you got werent enought, and i am sorry for the 6 months of business where you beg to come to my place and pick up more stuff. I am sorry i wouldn't replace animals you sold and profited from after 4 months.

Old 03-01-2010, 03:53 PM   #33
capt._howdy
Quote:
Originally Posted by lanceheads View Post
And you can predict things now?
AND IF THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH ONE OF TOMS DRAGONS I KNOW HELL DO THE RIGHT THING HES NOTHING LIKE ED

Old 09-22-2010, 01:54 AM   #34
yourbeat
i baught a baby red leather from tom, she was an awesome little girl and is doing very well still. everything went smooth with him the whole way, i myself got into it with tom when i first got on fauna but i put it aside bc although hes a straight forward guy that speaks his mind. he produces great stuff and handles his sales in a great mannor. hes a good guy as far as im concerned.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!