Bad Guy CallanReptiles-----BEWARE Mike Matson Jr - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-19-2010, 04:18 PM   #31
LauraB
LOL Lexie- thanks. I did check the EXIF - all info has been removed. But here are a couple more screen shots (and my apologies for hogging space)
Attached Images

Old 09-19-2010, 04:34 PM   #32
Southern Wolf
Quote:
Originally Posted by callanreptiles View Post
Hey, i provided the pic. you can question it or not.Doesnt matter to me. ITS PROOF. I cant have the person that sent it to me go back for a photo opportunity. She would probably hold him at gun point.

You wont find that pic anywhere on the web and I can guarentee that.
Its proof of a snake.. but not proof of where it was taken. I have a whole lotta images in my collection that you will never see on the web. But you'll never prove where they were taken or even if they are part of my collection.

Your gonna have to do better than that. All you proved was you have a pic of a snake.

Old 09-19-2010, 04:41 PM   #33
Southern Wolf
and here is the nail in your coffin Mike... fran?

That ties the fran persona to Mike's website... and thus to mike. Good Job Laura

Old 09-19-2010, 04:41 PM   #34
callanreptiles
Laura B. I give you props for all of your research. I am a friend of his and sometimes we sell animals or trade eachothers animals. I got a nile from him and i dont feel like displaying it at my house. So, i sold it.

As for wendy. You shouldnt piss off people that know where you live.
You can legally sell venomous by the way if they are drop shipped and never enter the state of washington. Just because you dont have much of a brain left to do it nor do you have a wholesaler in the country that trust you and would do it for you.

Mike hasnt sold a venomous snake since last year and that was to a guy in texas who ERJ Dropped shipped them to the guy. Wendy I will save you the $100.00 and not post the i.d. because there is no reason to now that i admit that i am a friend of his.

YOU SHOULD WORK ON KEEPING YOUR STORE ALIVE. Dont you owe the IRS OVER 50 GRAND?

Old 09-19-2010, 04:42 PM   #35
callanreptiles
No need to worry about this thread anymore. Wendy you might keep an eye out.
  Received Infraction
Old 09-19-2010, 04:43 PM   #36
Southern Wolf
Quote:

This looks a whole lot like a threat

Old 09-19-2010, 04:44 PM   #37
Kristi23
Quote:
This sounds like a threat, too.

Old 09-19-2010, 04:45 PM   #38
Southern Wolf
Quote:
Quote:

And that is a threat!!!

Old 09-19-2010, 04:45 PM   #39
JudyC
Quote:
Wendy I will save you the $100.00 and not post the i.d. because there is no reason to now that i admit that i am a friend of his.
Oohhhhh I don't think so. MIKE can simply claim to be a friend of himself. Maybe there really is a Fran Callen that you know, and it's going to take some time and effort to get that ID copied....that would explain the excuse about needing to go to work, even though you somehow manage to stick around and keep posting.

Are you Mike...or Fran? I'm sure I don't know. But I AM sure you are no more trustworthy than a thin skim of ice across a big lake. So if you have proof of your identity, I think you need to post it up or shut up.

Old 09-19-2010, 05:01 PM   #40
ReptileAddictions
Considering Mike has a no trespass order for my store, and a harassment complaint...........I called and added these two threads/threats to my complaints.

These are the kind of people the rassmussens have working at their store.................such class.The years of bad guys threads and local scam posts are well deserved.

I proved my case!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!