For Sale Adult Male Zero, fantastic Proven breeder, very interesting freckling - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Bearded Dragons

Notices

Old 08-17-2016, 04:06 PM   #1
tygoreye
Adult Male Zero, fantastic Proven breeder, very interesting freckling

I have an adult male zero available, he was produced using the first group of zeros released to the public for breeding by Josh D. Very friendly with people. Very aggressive breeder. I'm not breeding dragons anymore or I would not be sell him. He has some very interesting freckling coming out with his more recent sheds. His price is $1000 shipped. Call or text Jen at Ravishing Dragons (508) 410-7025
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 08-17-2016, 05:37 PM   #2
demian
Adult Male Zero, fantastic Proven breeder, very interesting freckling

My first comment is below, under quotes. Please disregard. This is a beautiful healthy dragon and my comment should not have been!

"Those 'freckles' look like a fungal infection, have you had this guy checked by a vet?"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 08-17-2016, 05:57 PM   #3
tygoreye
Yes he has, and no it's not.. It also looks nothing like a fungal infection.
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-17-2016, 05:59 PM   #4
tygoreye
These types of freckles are VERY common on bearded dragons, it's just not typical in such high frequency.
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-17-2016, 06:03 PM   #5
Carolina Fire Dragons
Yes freckling is actually common. I have a few that have them as well and is not at all a fungal issue

This is more than likely linked to artificial lighting, the same way our skin freckles due to uvb exposure

I know the breeder listing this beautiful animal and she knows not only what she is doing, but what she is talking about, and would never list an animal with a health issue

Old 08-17-2016, 06:58 PM   #6
demian
My bad then, not very experienced with dragons, just getting into it, and was told that something similar to that was a fungal infection so hence my asking. Sorry if I offended you Jennifer, it's great to know it's common and likely caused by artificial lighting, in case it ever happens to one of mine. By the way this dragon is gorgeous

Old 08-17-2016, 07:08 PM   #7
tygoreye
If you're new to this and not that experienced you shouldn't comment such things on for sale posts. You could end up costing someone a sale with your inexperience.
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-18-2016, 12:10 AM   #8
demian
Just edited my first post, hopefully you'll take my apologies. I was going by what I had wrongly learned. Now I know better. Hope he ends up in great hands.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!