For Sale Albino and het albino radix - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Hognose, Garter, Water & Ribbon Snakes

Notices

Old 01-19-2021, 07:17 PM   #1
Wes A
Albino and het albino radix

Still available is 3 albino and a few hets. Growing nicely and are absolute pigs. Feeding on red wigglers, scented pinky parts and thawed minnows and guppies.
Albinos $200 ea plus shipping
100% hets $75 ea plus shipping
I accept Square payments +tax, PayPal we split the cost of the fee and Cashapp.
Only trades I would be interested in would be other garters. I DO NOT have any other garters available at this point these are the only ones.
Thank you.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 01-23-2021, 10:05 PM   #2
GarbrechtRE
Red wiggles are toxic over time to snakes

Old 01-24-2021, 12:32 AM   #3
Wes A
I use the trout worms i thought they were the same thing
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-24-2021, 05:33 PM   #4
NWfancyscales
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wes A View Post
I use the trout worms i thought they were the same thing
Anything that doesn't say "nightcrawlers" or "Canadian nightcrawlers" should be inspected. They are really easy to tell apart, nightcrawlers will generally be much larger (obviously if you get baby nightcrawlers it can be different) but still fairly easy to tell apart. Nightcrawlers are going to be thicker bodied and much more grey with pinkish tones in certain areas on their body. Hope this information helps in your endeavors! Gorgeous snakes. I'd love to add more albino into my lines but just don't have funding at the moment.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Old 01-25-2021, 03:20 AM   #5
Wes A
Gee wilikers i sure am auper excited to learn what a night crawler is. Wow you have enlightened me and i am now a better person. Thank you so much. They will get those "night crawlers" i believe you called them once they are big enough. I was personally trying to get them off small worms as soon as possible but im no worm expert. Thank you sooooooo much. Wow i learned me a thing today.
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-28-2021, 01:55 PM   #6
KatieBeckett
I was considering buying from you, but I am very glad I got to see what kind of a person you are before making that leap. Anyone can make a mistake in what they feed their snakes. Everyone has to start somewhere and no one is an expert right off the bat. Christian's message was only meant to help and wish you the best. If you aren't willing to take constructive criticism for the benefit of your snakes, buyer beware. There's no telling what else you are neglecting.

Old 02-28-2021, 09:11 PM   #7
vespa
Do you have an email I can contact you through?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!