66% het Hypo Brooksi, NICE BIG Babies - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Kingsnakes & Milksnakes

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 09-17-2006, 08:29 PM   #1
Nokturnel Tom
66% het Hypo Brooksi, NICE BIG Babies

These are very stocky hatchlings. Most have fed already and I am sure the rest will be soon to follow. I may have another clutch coming from the same female that produced these but I am not sure of that. I used a Hypo and also a het Hypo male on the female, I think the Hypo male knocked her up but the ratio was only 3 Hypos and 16 normals??? I saw the Hypo breed her and she is a definite het, but never saw the other het male lock up with her so I just can not be sure. Regardless they’re all very nice looking snakes and the hets turn very yellow. The het male is actually so yellow many mistake him for a Hypo. For a nice classic looking yellow Florida King these are hard to beat.

These are priced at $30 each or $55 a pair. $25 if matched up with one of my Hypos

I charge a flat rate of $45 for shipping up to 4 hatchlings and I am FedEx certified
Free shipping on orders over $500, I have other ads on this site and many more snakes on my web site
I use brand new styro foam lined boxed with ice packs and guarantee live arrival.
Email TomsSnakes@gmail.com AIM NoktunelEclipse
I can be reached by phone from 9 to 9 Central time at 512-680-6662
Tom Stevens
http://TomsSnakes.com
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread