Dendrobates tinctorius azureus and microgeckos - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Amphibians

Notices

Old 01-20-2021, 10:44 PM   #1
alibaba62398
Dendrobates tinctorius azureus and microgeckos

(SOLD)

I have the following available shipped from (or picked up in) Rancho Santa Margarita, CA (92688 zip). Serious inquiries only and I CANNOT keep animals on hold. Contact me at 9494452288 with any questions you have before buying them. Shipping is through Reptiles2you.

- Dendrobates tinctorius azureus juveniles
Joshs X Nabors same parents; $40 each

*Very ravenous eaters and extremely bold frogs that thrive on dusted fruit flies and also enjoy rice flour beetle larvae and very small soldier fly larvae. Best kept alone or in pairs as adults to avoid stress from aggression.

- Sphaerodactylus macrolepis ateles 2.1 (I may have more in tank)
Related from same clutch $40 each

*Single or paired geckos of this species do excellent with dart frogs provided enough surface area and microclimates. The exception to this being terribilis and thumbnail sized frogs for risk of being stressed by terribilis’ ravenous appetite or potential predation on thumbnail or small dart froglets. Deep leaf litter being a must for them to be comfortable and bold. They thrive on dusted fruit flies and will pick off any that the frogs cannot reach. They also enjoy very small crickets, rice flour beetle larvae, black soldier fly larvae, and occasional bean beetles.

- Gonatodes vittatus 2.1 (I may have more) $40 each
- Gonatodes vittatus juveniles $ 25 each

All related from same clutch
*Can be kept with same dart frog compatibility for gecko above only if tank is very large and can provide a dry and warm area. Provide lots of cork bark as unlike most geckos, they lack adhesive toe pads and cannot climb smooth surfaces. This and deep leaf litter also being a must for their comfort and to be bold. They too thrive on dusted fruit flies and will reach some that the frogs cannot. They too enjoy very small crickets, rice flour beetle larvae, black soldier fly larvae, and occasional bean beetles.

***do not attempt to mix these gecko species with each other. Stress, injury, and death may occur between them***
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
azureus, dartfrog, dendrobates, gonatodes, sphaerodactylus