A Few Proven Breeder Females - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
 Sponsors »  Breeders | Dealers |  Importers/Exporters | Caging | Feed | Supplies | Services | Events 
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Product Reviews |  Classifieds!   | Photo Gallery   | Banner Advertising 

Do you want to be able to bump and highlight your classified ads? Click here!

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Old 07-15-2020, 03:15 PM   #1
boabasement
A Few Proven Breeder Females

Available Ball Python List

Contact me directly at
bbasement@att.net
or call me at
216-229-8336
Thanks much,
Doug Matuszak
Boa Basement
Breeding Reptiles since 1988, successfully reproducing 21 Species of snakes, Redfoot Tortoises and Blue Tongue Skinks.

*All Reasonable Offers Always Considered, and payment plans are available with a non-refundable 25% down payment and 90 days to pay off the balance*

**Email me at the address shown above and I can send you links for the videos of the animals you are interested in. They will all be on the site as soon as I can get them there, and they all exist on my YouTube page, Boa Basement**

Proven Adults
1 2015 Male Pewter Lavender Albino Ball Python, $750. This guy has produced several clutches over the last 3 years and he is looking for anew home. His last effort for me is still in the incubator and the female is a Pinstripe het Lavender Albino so I am hoping for at least the minimum which is a Pinstripe Lavender Albino.

1 2013 Pastel 100% het Lavender Albino, $1000. She has produced 3 times averaging 8 eggs a time and did not go in the 2020 season so she is ready to go for who ever gets her. If you are wanting to get right into the Lavender project and produce this upcoming season, the male Pewter Lavender Albino listed above would be a great way to start, inquire for Pair pricing.

1 2013 Proven Breeder Female Super Stripe Spider Ball Python, $900. She has gone 3 times for me averaging 7 eggs a time and did go in the 2020 season and is back on live rats and can certainly be ready to go again this season. Amazing Super Stripe combinations are coming to light and there is so much to do to refine and beautify those projects as well and this lady can get someone going down the road to make their own brand new Super Stripe combinations as well as Spector and YB designers.

2019 Offspring
1 Male Spotnose dbl het VPI Axanthic Clown, $600. Spot Nose and Clown seem to have been made for one another and putting this combination into the VPI Axanthic is a “No Brainer”. I will be posting some 2020 Leopard Clown combinations 100% het VPI Axanthic that will allow someone to go all the way to Axanthic Batman Balls very soon

1 “Female Maker” Male Desert Ghost Piebald Banana, $8,500.
The Desert Ghost Piebald project is still very new to the industry and there will be dozens of combinations that will be quite stunning and a boy like this can get someone on their way to be a Big part of what is produced in the future with the Desert Ghost Piebald as the Base appearance to work off of. Remember, this is still a male Desert Ghost Piebald and that alone is worth every dollar and he has the bonus of being a “female maker” Banana . The male I am using for this season is the exact genetic make up of this male for sale.

1 Male Desert Ghost Piebald, $8,000, SOLD.
Just as I stated for the “female maker” Banana DG Piebald, this project will be a big part of the designing world for Many years to come.
**Email me at bbasement@att.net and I can send you links for the videos of the animals you are interested in and provide up to date weights for those who need that info**
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!