Adoption BP - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Adoptions

Notices

Adoptions This section is for people OFFERING animals for adoption. NOT solicitations asking for free animals.

Closed Thread

Old 02-27-2004, 04:52 PM   #41
meretseger
Cost of living must be cheap where I am, I've never had a bill over 100$. I mean, no one's needed surgury yet, but I've had the usual URI's, mysterious lumps, periocular sinusitis, ect.

Erin B.

Old 02-29-2004, 02:23 PM   #42
Bayou Beasts
Vet Bills

I am in PA and just recently had to take a rescued Iguana to the vet because she had a rather large cut on the tail over the hemiclitora bulge, 4 stitches and 228.00 dollars later she is fine. I just don't know how people seem to see their animal is getting sick and they do nothing, then complain because of the vet bills. This thing that happened to me was a surprise it was a drop off, I wasn't prepared but what had to be done had to be done. I didn't post saying "someone please take this animal" I went and got it taken care of. I am sick of people with there pitty me stuff" I can't get off work I can't drive that far"ETC. Then don't buy any animals if you have no time. I have 5 kids all under 14 the youngest is 6 I am now disabled living on a fixed income and still managed to get this animal to the vet. OH and I didn't post about how much it cost either this whole thing is sickening these people want simpathy I say they are ignorant for letting the animal go as long as they did. These animals and I have my share over 200, depend on us they can't feed themselves when in a tank and they can't clean themselves, Oh and to the thread starter( THEY CAN"T GET THEMSELVES TO THE VET EITHER) give all of your animals to someone who actually cares about them and don't buy anymore we have enough of the unwanted abused animals floating around in this hobby we don't need yours to.

TB

Old 03-25-2004, 01:07 PM   #43
burmese434
hey

i live in columbus ohio what r u putting up for adoption is it a bal;l python i will gladly take him and give him a nice home

Old 03-25-2004, 01:38 PM   #44
Sybella
I don't know if you read the thread or not but they decided to keep their snake. I just thought I'd let you know.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread