For Sale 2015 Fader Line False Water Cobras - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Other Snakes

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 01-26-2016, 05:46 PM   #11
BeauBoi
Also, if he is telling the truth about the trait in his snakes being sex-linked, then they aren't exactly like your's or any other on the market, which would make them worth the price.
If it turns out he is lying about it being a sex-linked trait, then he will pay in the long run when he ends up on the BOI.
~Beau

Old 01-28-2016, 11:05 AM   #12
englishaussie
They are very nice animals, however i have hypo falsies with faded pattern & i have also seen super hypos that look like this, almost patternless. These are not a new thing, falsies tend to lighten as they age. We are not haters, just saying this is nothing special. I wish Jackie all the best with them.
I do think they are overpriced & i do not agree with in breeding or line breeding just to get more of the same. If its with unrelated animals? great! go for it, but to breed offspring back to the parents to produce more of a certain type, no i`m sorry that is just wrong! Or breeding unrelated species, like Cali kings & corn snakes? really? they would never interbreed naturally so they should not be bred together.
Unfortunately the hobby is awash with these in bred genetically weak animals. Eastern indigos are a prime example of decades of in breeding. Premature death, stunted growth, enlarged hearts & split belly scales.
This is just my opinion, like it or not i don't care, i just have more concern for the animals than the money i can make from them.

Old 01-28-2016, 03:00 PM   #13
albinoball
They're correct^^^. Gorgeous super hypo though. However, seller can sell as whatever they want to and for however much they want to. Not that it's right but still. I would never pay the price for a normal animal that will "fade out" slightly but that's my choice as a buyer.

Old 02-29-2016, 03:14 PM   #14
Cold-Hearted Exotics
Alright, the female "super" is not a super! She is just a hypo. The pairing was normal x hypo, thus no super. And by selectively breeding- yes these parents are unrelated animals and I intend to breed the screaming hypo female to an unrelated male I have that I believe will produce near patternless animals as the male is a silver hypo with very little pattern as well. That is selective breeding. I never said anything about inbreeding. The term Line that I am using is the same from, let say carpet pythons. With the "Highlighter Line" or "Gamma Line" etc. It's selective breeding a non-morph trait. I never said I had a new morph. I said I was trying to create a Line of FWCs. I am very picky about my breeder animals and have turned down breeder ready animals that were offered to me because I felt they did not have the quality I was looking for. That is what I strive for- Quality over Quantity. I really don't care if you produce 100 FWCS a year or 5 FWCs a year. I produce about 2-3 clutches right now from selected individual animals to produce these animals. There are people here and elsewhere selling GreyxHypo and they are saying the grey is a trait, and they sell those for more. And no one bats an eye. But here I am and I give my project a name. That is all. These are normalxhypo babies that I have produced by breeding the parents, seeing the results of the previous offspring over time, and deciding "hey, I might have something here. If I breed their offspring to this, maybe I'll get this..." That is what breeding is all about. I am not here to have an argument, I am here to offer some smokin hot FWCs from quality animals to people who want them. That is all.
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-01-2016, 07:50 AM   #15
Guy Castro
Just lock your ads,then people will have to respond via pm or email.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread