Some snakes/supplies need home(s).. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Adoptions

Notices

Adoptions This section is for people OFFERING animals for adoption. NOT solicitations asking for free animals.

Closed Thread

Old 12-17-2007, 08:16 PM   #1
IloveSnakes1234
Some snakes/supplies need home(s)..

I have many supplies, a corn snake and 2 baby garters that I need to let go. I also have a baby beauty snake, but it has RI, so unless you have the money you can take him. If no one takes him I will cool him...
The corn snake is an okeetee, year old and the garters are normal (?) checkers. I will give you their tubs, i also have many lights, 2 10 gallons 1 5 gallon, and some other stuff like probes, hides, water bowls etc.
I am located in the NJ/PA area, pm me and I will give you my number to talk. I'm not asking a fee if you take the beauty snake but without him it's $15 as a re-homing, adoption fee..
Thanks..

Old 12-18-2007, 04:29 AM   #2
hhmoore
Paulina,
I am a bit confused by your comments about the beauty snake:
Quote:
I also have a baby beauty snake, but it has RI, so unless you have the money you can take him. If no one takes him I will cool him...
Could you explain?

Old 12-18-2007, 11:29 AM   #3
Miss Tuniwha
yeah, I am with Harald..

.. um.. what???

Old 12-18-2007, 03:00 PM   #4
IloveSnakes1234
The beauty snake had RI, I had a vet appointment for him today, but I can't go. What I meant is if someone has enough money and time to take care of him then they can take him.
I don't feel like I have to explain this any further, as the snake is in a better place now. I don't care about money, just as long as someone can take this stuff and the 3 snakes by Christmas.

Old 12-18-2007, 04:22 PM   #5
LadyOhh
You froze him?

Old 12-18-2007, 04:42 PM   #6
SPJ
You froze it because it had an RI?
Why?

Now, I am wondering about the BP I sent you. Do you still have that snake?
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ad.php?t=99214

Old 12-18-2007, 05:23 PM   #7
Mooing Tricycle
Paulina you have had a week to bring that animal to the vet, surely you could have asked ANYONE for a ride, or perhaps have even taken a bus? Did that thought ever cross your mind?

If money wasnt the issue, then why didnt you call a taxi service? I just see the unnecessary death of a reptile ( if in fact you did freeze it) due to lack of .. motivation(?) to find another mode of trasportation....

Old 12-18-2007, 06:02 PM   #8
hhmoore
oops - I wasn't trying to start anything like this...I just didn't understand the "so unless you have the money you can take him" thing.

Old 12-18-2007, 06:13 PM   #9
critical bill
My mother never stuck me in a freezer to finish me off when I had severe bronchitis as a kid. My father talked about doing it a few times but I knew he was a big kidder.

Old 12-18-2007, 09:11 PM   #10
SPJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore
oops - I wasn't trying to start anything like this....
Always trying to cause trouble.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread