Wanted DEAD reptiles - snakes lizards turtles - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Other Snakes

Notices

View Poll Results: any good
yes 18 72.00%
no 7 28.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-18-2010, 02:35 PM   #21
kadoh192
ive got a 5 foot black snake, and a baby 2010 hypo pastel redtail
if intrested let me know
and id like to know if you sell the replicas too. thats amazing what you can do

Old 10-20-2010, 04:37 PM   #22
kingkoopa13
hi i have a sonoran side winder,if ur interested email me 2 kingkoopa13@rocketmail.com

Old 10-25-2010, 04:32 PM   #23
otlauram
Directed at the girl on the 1st page: The majority of animals put down at a veterinary office are frozen before being burned to ashes, this is not a new practice. If someone wants to keep their beloved pet in the freezer to feel closer to them, that's their business. It's no less respectful than keeping a human's ashes in an urn on your mantle. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions and beliefs, that includes choosing to treat the dead as empty vessels.

These are really amazing, great job! I wish i had something to contribute, but i don't have snakes :/

Old 11-16-2010, 07:22 AM   #24
Elizabeth Minton
wow it took you long enough to give me neg karma and call me an idiot. i posted on here back in May and its November now. it seems you were just looking to neg someone. oh well it seems my veiws are different. i prefer to give my snakes a proper burial. sure i dont have any now but im that way with any animal ive ever had

Old 11-16-2010, 08:10 AM   #25
hhmoore
Elizabeth, nobody participating in this thread gave you the negative karma you referenced...and, even if they did, griping about it has no place here. This is a classified ad; if you don't have what the OP is looking for, there really isn't a reason for you to post.

Laura - Please don't engage other members in somebody's else's ad.

Old 12-24-2010, 10:30 AM   #26
Nile.man
I have a viper boa if u are interested
Neil

Old 01-07-2011, 10:41 PM   #27
Zuke72
I have an adult female veiled chameleon if you would like it

Old 01-19-2011, 02:46 PM   #28
V&J leopard geckos
when you die they put you in a freezer first burial last

Old 01-19-2011, 04:16 PM   #29
JBartolett
I have a pair of baby GTP's in the freezer. They've been in there for a while but they look to still be in good shape.

Old 01-28-2011, 03:05 PM   #30
adam man
replicas

Hi yeah I'm interested in pretty much any dead reptiles . as long as they aren't rotten .
please if you have something to offer let me know what you want for it , because I'm a tight wad and if asked to make an offer it'll be for next to nothing. can also do some trading = dead reptiles for my replicas.
or if you have a special dead reptile or pet, i can also do regular type skin mount taxidermy mounts so your dead other wised wasted pet will last nearly forever and continued to be enjoyed and admired
there is also this site http://www.reptilereplicas.com/that sells unfinished replicas can have them sent to me for an awesome realistic paint job

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!