Bad Guy BEWARE OF RANDY MCDOWELL.. AKA THE SNAK SHOP. LAS VEGAS NAVADA - Page 14 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-20-2012, 12:10 PM   #131
Discojaguar
Quote:
Originally Posted by deborahbroadus View Post
Someone else may think exactly like you...and feel (FEEL) that life events can be used as justifications for reprehensible actions. However, I do not.

This, I know it may seem like the BOI is being inconsiderate of this man's misfortunes, but if it really was affecting him that badly, he should have sold the business to someone who would take care of it, maintained the business but taken on a partner, or just put it on hold for a while. I doubt any one here is purposely tromping all over this man's sadness but if it was any other business, say a Deli and I got Food poisoning repeatedly due to neglect (Which is clearly showed here) he would loose my business, and would maybe have to start dealing with some bigger guns other than just an unhappy customer.

As far as the snake in question goes, I'm new to the herp community but even I can clearly see how bad a shape that poor thing was in.

Old 05-20-2012, 12:11 PM   #132
Discojaguar
Also pardon my excessive commas wish there were edits allowed on the BOI.

Old 05-20-2012, 12:22 PM   #133
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Discojaguar View Post
This, I know it may seem like the BOI is being inconsiderate of this man's misfortunes, but if it really was affecting him that badly, he should have sold the business to someone who would take care of it, maintained the business but taken on a partner, or just put it on hold for a while. I doubt any one here is purposely tromping all over this man's sadness but if it was any other business, say a Deli and I got Food poisoning repeatedly due to neglect (Which is clearly showed here) he would loose my business, and would maybe have to start dealing with some bigger guns other than just an unhappy customer.

As far as the snake in question goes, I'm new to the herp community but even I can clearly see how bad a shape that poor thing was in.
I AM NOT THE BOI.

Actually, I do know what you mean, and were only using my post as an example of what you were referring to (the general feeling), but the phrasing is unfortunate and inapplicable to the reference post. This is my opinion only, based on my interpretation of her posts.just wanted to make that clear and forestall any attempts to misinterpret my motivations, or posts.

Old 05-20-2012, 12:27 PM   #134
Discojaguar
Quote:
I AM NOT THE BOI.

Actually, I do know what you mean, and were only using my post as an example of what you were referring to (the general feeling), but the phrasing is unfortunate and inapplicable to the reference post. This is my opinion only, based on my interpretation of her posts.just wanted to make that clear and forestall any attempts to misinterpret my motivations, or posts.
Oh jeese I'm sorry let me correct that here and now myself. I'm sorry deborah your post just summed up what I felt was a good point, my fault for totally misrepresenting it!

In no way am I singling out Deborah as the BOI, and merely chose to comment on her post in the effort that the next line of defense from defenders of the snake shop will turn upon how we are ignoring his misfortune.

Old 05-20-2012, 01:19 PM   #135
Amelanistic Orca
Am I missing something... I see The Snake Shop on Kingsnake with a sign in date of 2012? Lookin' like a Noob mistake to me..

Old 05-20-2012, 07:03 PM   #136
Snake-Queen
Quote:
I don't usually need to explain to posters, in such detail, how their actions can be perceived or interpreted by readers. But this interpretation of your story (the indication you presented of feeling/believing that past life events are in any way a justification for future behaviors) is the basis of my opinion. Someone else may think exactly like you...and feel (FEEL) that life events can be used as justifications for reprehensible actions.

However, I do not.

It is wrong to use life's misfourtunes to "scam", lie and generally disceive others. It is wrong to neglect any creature for any reason.

Old 05-20-2012, 11:40 PM   #137
RavenSpirit_360
As I said before I am not here to discredit the situation that happened, but here to past MY experience with the shop... It is YOU who does not understand what is being said in my posts.... I give up...

Old 05-21-2012, 01:43 AM   #138
RavenSpirit_360
Old 05-21-2012, 02:48 AM   #139
Jrodmanley
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake-Queen View Post

It is wrong to use life's misfourtunes to "scam", lie and generally disceive others. It is wrong to neglect any creature for any reason.

Old 05-23-2012, 02:06 PM   #140
Vegas Chad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Pecanic View Post
Am I missing something... I see The Snake Shop on Kingsnake with a sign in date of 2012? Lookin' like a Noob mistake to me..
They have been around for a long time at the flea market; it would seem that they just recently discovered the internet when they moved locations?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!