Bad Guy BEWARE OF RANDY MCDOWELL.. AKA THE SNAK SHOP. LAS VEGAS NAVADA - Page 16 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-14-2012, 12:09 AM   #151
CMB Reptiles
Too many Captains on the ship.

Old 06-14-2012, 08:25 AM   #152
KORBIN5895
Quote:
Originally Posted by RavenSpirit_360 View Post
I am not trying to downplay this incident with the OP at all, just saying, as someone who goes to the shop often, its not how its being portrayed here at all.... I bought my first snake from them 8 years ago and have went back to them ever since, even just to hang out as there is a little family there with the people that work there and the customers that come to hang out. I have a few pictures of my daughter a few years ago at the shop while it was still in the Swap meet.... It is now in its own retail location OUT of the swap meet.. I have lots of photos of the shop but most of them have people in them and I do not want to post their pics without permission... I also have lots of pics of reptiles that were there for sale if anyone wants to see what the condition of the snakes usually is... I agree though, a snake that is not in the best condition should not be sold until it is healthy. That is why I always ask for pictures if I am ordering a snake online to see its condition with my own eyes... I have seen a few snakes for sale online and though wow that snake is skinny etc.. But I guess for the avg person who know little about snakes, they would not know what to look for.. But once again, I am not here defending them in this case with these snakes in this thread, but more here to say that this is not typical of what they usually have....

Quote:
And the reason for me posting the photos of my daughter is that you can see the shop in the background...
Quote:
As I said before I am not here to discredit the situation that happened, but here to past MY experience with the shop... It is YOU who does not understand what is being said in my posts.... I give up...

Apparently you don't understand what you are saying either.

As for the aru, go for a refund as that as they claim to guarantee their snakes for a year.

Old 06-14-2012, 08:32 AM   #153
bxjoon
Quote:
Originally Posted by CMB Reptiles View Post
Too many Captains on the ship.
totally agree..Id ask for a refund not a replacement. Sounds like they are not well organized.

Old 06-14-2012, 02:06 PM   #154
Jrodmanley
It seams no matter what i ask for,im avoided at all cost!

Old 06-17-2012, 02:55 PM   #155
Jrodmanley
final update! i spoke with josh CO-owner,a few days ago, and he sent me the last part of our deal(replacement) so to date all has been made right, the whole deal sucked,and i dont wish it on anyone, but they have finally came through,so this will be my last post. thanks to all for your help!

Old 06-17-2012, 03:28 PM   #156
Untaimed
I'm glad you finally got it all worked out!

Old 06-17-2012, 06:47 PM   #157
Jessica29
I only read through the posts to page nine, but the pictures of the snakes, the gtp especially, speaks for themselves. Even if you can't get your money back, I'd be all over taking them to court for animal cruelty and getting them shut down. If someone called animal control and had their animals examined, I'm sure it wouldn't be that hard. This sickens me. Anyone who could keep and animal in those conditions and try to pass them off as healthy deserves punishment. You deserve every cent of your money back and all animals under his care deserve so much better. Had to throw it out there.

Old 06-17-2012, 08:43 PM   #158
Riserax
The condition they were in is absolutely appalling!
So, money was refunded and all is well.
I think not!
They are not "products". They should most definitely have charges pressed, and not just fines.. If there were much, MUCH harder consequences for allowing an animal to get like that, it wouldn't happen as often, and maybe people would realize they are every bit as valuable as a human.. Breaks my heart, it really does.. /endrant

Old 07-26-2012, 05:05 PM   #159
RichsBallPythons
Any Updates on this, I know they have your money as they keep flipping out animals.

Old 07-26-2012, 05:48 PM   #160
RJK890
Quote:
Originally Posted by RichsBallPythons View Post
Any Updates on this, I know they have your money as they keep flipping out animals.
It's in post #155 Rich.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jrodmanley View Post
final update! i spoke with josh CO-owner,a few days ago, and he sent me the last part of our deal(replacement) so to date all has been made right, the whole deal sucked,and i dont wish it on anyone, but they have finally came through,so this will be my last post. thanks to all for your help!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!