Adoption BP - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Adoptions

Notices

Adoptions This section is for people OFFERING animals for adoption. NOT solicitations asking for free animals.

Closed Thread

Old 02-13-2004, 07:46 AM   #1
MiSFiTz
FREE BP

4 Years old nice size *THiNK its a Female*

It has a RI infection thanks to another snake..
I can seem to get it well and I dont want it dieing..

So i want it to go to someone who can help it
*get it to a vet or knows what there doing w/ them*

Please if you in OHIO and want to pick it up lemme know ASAP

Old 02-13-2004, 01:51 PM   #2
JeremyHerp
Talking bp adoption

I can help you with your need for the bp I own a reptile educational facility in TN and we are very experienced with sick herps as we get many in every week we have a vet on hand 24/7 that is specialized in reptiles also and we would gladly take the snake off of your hands and medicate it to health so can you tell me how big it is and also tell me anything else i may need to know is it nippy or docile and tame and also it would require shipping but do not worry i have a fullproff way of shipping sick herps were it does no danger to them and we will also pay for the shipping so please contact me so we can make arrangements there is no better home for your snake but with us.

Old 02-13-2004, 04:54 PM   #3
MiSFiTz
I dont want to ship this snake..

Its about 4 foot long doesnt bite never even though of biteing..
Snakes always been friendly

Like i said im looking to put it in a better home w/ someone who can take care of its RI

Old 02-13-2004, 05:58 PM   #4
JeremyHerp
BP

I will gladly take your snake and give him a very loving home but I need to know where you are located at to see if I can pick up and if not you can ship UPS and bill to my account as I already said I have a fullproof way of shipping sick reptiles and the temps here are in the 60s so it is not cold at all I am in TN people are already wearing shorts it has gotten so warm but anyway the way of shipping is to of course use the styrofoam insulated box then take 2 heat packs place them on bottom of the box then place the snake on top of them in a snake bag and then pack with newspaper to provide cushioning and finally place 2 more heat packs on top of snake for extra warmth and this will absolutely keep him safe and warm. The only reason I really want to acquire this snake is because we can offer everything that this guy will ever need we have a 24/7 vet on hand and we do not use cages ever our smallest enclosure is a 10ft*20ft walk in enclosure so we are fully set up to provide the best care for reptiles in the country we take in many reptiles by mail and never have had a problem so please trust us and give us the opp. to give this guy a very loving home with lots of TLC.

SINCERELY
JEREMY

Old 02-13-2004, 06:57 PM   #5
MiSFiTz
Email me we could work something out..

Old 02-14-2004, 08:30 PM   #6
scooterjoe
Full of BS

Jeremy your posts are full of so much BS i don't know were to start, i hope I'm wrong here but just from reading your post i can't help but laugh, if you were such concerned you wouldn't even consider putting this poor snake through more stress by shipping it, you obliviously a child making up a bunch of lies in hopes to get a free animals, come on man if you got so much concern save the $50 it would cost to ship it and go pick it up, OH is only a short 4 or 5 hours away, I'm not buying your story one bit.

Old 02-14-2004, 11:17 PM   #7
Bayou Beasts
Talking I Have.....

I have a 50 ft.x 100 ft. enclosure for your 4 foot BP. LOL gimme a break. really who would put a 4 foot BP in a 10 ft. x 20 ft. enclosure.. I agree Jeremy you seem to be blowing alot of smoke. I don't understand why anyone would try to con someone out of a BP when you could go and get one at your local pet shop for what you are going to pay in shipping. I am just stating an opinion I don't know either party. I would take this animal as far as shipping I will drive to you and meet you in person so you know I am not a con... I have a steady supply of Baytril and syringes. Hell I will administer the first injection in front of you before I take the animal. I have a ton of references and years of experience with reptiles. As far as the enclosure the animal is suffering from an illness so to be frank I will house it in a 20 long or a 30 gallon(the temps and humidity can be controled better) until the infection is gone. No BS with me I assure you.

Please feel free to check out some of our pics at:
Bayou Beasts

Old 02-15-2004, 03:49 AM   #8
MiSFiTz
Heres the deal.

This snake need help badly!

I want this snake picked up

******** IM NOT GOING TO SHIP *********

My wife said no shipping the snake its to cold she doesnt care about heat packs and all that..

Sorry Jeremy

Someone plz get this snake im trying to sell some stuff to get this thing to the vet if it gets to the vet before someone picks it up im keeping the snake..

Thanks

Old 02-15-2004, 03:57 AM   #9
scooterjoe
Hey i sent you an email about a rescue in cinnci that will take it and get it medical help, in case you didn't get the email here is the web address www.arrowheadreptilerescue.org if you need to get it out that bad i'd be willing to meet half way to get it the help it needs, my Vet down her is a great lady and knows what to do, i'm glade to see your being smart about not shipping, Get with me slowriderjoe@aol.com either email or IM i'm on late, i'll try to help you out anyway i can.

Old 02-16-2004, 03:21 PM   #10
meretseger
While we're at it... it has also not been 60 degrees anywhere in Tennessee for at least the last few days. Quite easily verifiable.

Erin B.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread