California Silkworms (John Lucas and Dennis Scott): Bad Business Practices - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-18-2004, 01:19 AM   #1
Lorraine
Thumbs down California Silkworms (John Lucas and Dennis Scott): Bad Business Practices

I really hate to do this but things here have gotten a little too out of hand. Around January of this year, John Lucas mentioned that he was starting a website. He was going to sell silkworms and I was going to sell lobster roaches. My part of the deal was that he would be allowed to use my kingsnake account to post our ads and his part was that he would design and pay for the website, we were going to share all advertising costs and booth costs that would arise. I took lots of pictures of my animals eating silkworms for him to use on the site and helped correct all his spelling errors on all the pages of the site. Things went fine for awhile but then my living situation became alittle unstable and I had to stay at my moms for a time. I told John to send all the orders to my earthlink account because I had no way of checking the california silkworm email account from my moms house. I continued to get all orders out on time until John sent two orders to the wrong email address and I did not receive them. Those two orders were placed by Lane Gergely and William Alexander. John called on Thurs wanting to make sure that I had gotten Lanes order out on time and I told him I never received the order. He resent them to the right email address and I mailed them out the following Monday, April 19. I included a note of apology for the delay and doubled the orders for free to make up for it. John then informed me by phone that things had changed, he needed a more reliable supplier and he had found a new one already. I later learned out that this new supplier was Dennis Scott. I had considered Dennis a friend and I had given him free roaches about three months earlier when he had told me he was thinking of starting a colony. I also spent several hours on msn messenger with him telling him how to set up the bins and what to feed them. I had helped Dennis before with chameleon advice and looked up and info he needed in books, even offering to lend the books to him if he needed them. I also learned that Dennis and John had been planning this for awhile, I think they were just waiting until they had an excuse. The only reason I am posting all of this is because it was brought up on a thread about Aline how Dennis had stabbed me in the back. Dennis was calling all of it outright lies and is now threatening to sue a friend of mine for slander which is kind of hard when my friend only told the truth. So heres your big chance Dennis, all of the slander written down for you by the originator of the so called lies, if you want to make a legal issue out of this then it had better be with me. Stop being such a coward and threatening my friends, if you want to do it then stop sneaking around and lets just bring all of this out in the open for everyone to see. So far your best excuse for any of this is that I'm not a friend, just an acquitance, and that my boyfriend handed you the roaches. I'm sorry but thats a pretty poor excuse for what you have done. Lets see if you can some up with a better one on here. I am anxiously awaiting your response.

Bonnie Person

Old 06-18-2004, 08:34 AM   #2
screameleons
Hey Bonnie,

Can you email me at Screameleons@yahoo.com.

Vincent.

Old 06-18-2004, 09:13 AM   #3
KNOBTAIL
What does this have to do with the BOI

This petty nonsense does not belong here!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!