Jeff Schofield - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-15-2004, 01:58 PM   #41
thomas davis
well jeff.s.

im no milksnake expert never claimed to be like yourself
i understand intergradation fine, and in noway am i demanding to be right? i will type real slow for ya,,,, it is my opinion that the snake pictured is an eastern milk,,, redmilks are red.,, it is also my opinion that you misrepresented the snake as a redmilk for personal gain,,, w/c easterns price range is from $25.00 to$50.00, on the otherhand w/c redmilks price range is from $50.00 to$100.00, anyone reading this can decide for themselves if you misrepresented the snake ive stated my opinions
peace
thomas davis

Old 07-15-2004, 02:46 PM   #42
Jeff Schofield
Again with the overlap

Thomas,you aknowledge your opinion as non-expert.You claim that wc easterns sell for $50,you claim that wc reds sell for $50.You can see that everything I have posted here is backed up by those I told you would......And I sent an additional animal and paid for shipping BEYOND the done deal.Cant you see that I neither misrepresented the animal nor made out with more $$.....Let it go would you?Jeff

Old 07-15-2004, 04:47 PM   #43
David Scarboro
Really Now Jeff!,

I was trying to let this die out, but since you want to keep getting in the last word, how about comparing the value of what I sent you against the six (6) snakes that I actually got from you. Also, please state the condition of the animals that you got and sent. Remember, I know how to post your emails now...(You don't have to figure in the dirty sock!)
David Scarboro Jr.
Dahlonega, Ga.

Old 07-15-2004, 07:27 PM   #44
thomas davis
yeah ok jeff.s

NOTHING has been backed-up jeff.s, and i have let it go as you say, and please re-read my post it does not say that reds&easterns sell for the same(read!) ,and i am very glad to hear ya sent another snake, my ? now is to david,,, did you receive another milk from jeff.s.? and if so was it a redmilk? or was it another misrepresentation?
thomas davis

Old 07-15-2004, 07:58 PM   #45
David Scarboro
No Red Here!

Jeff sent a dirty, stinking, athletic sock, with a hole in it as big as my thumb. He admitted the "sock was dirty lol" but swears there WAS a Red Milk in it. To me, it was a clear message, since for the first time, he had packaged it with so much duct tape that there was NO WAY that an ant could have gotten out of the pkg. He told me to look around my house and on the ground outside. Yeah Jeff, Real Funny! Below are a couple more of his emails on the subject.

David,just crossing my fingers here as the other shipment I sent out yesterday I was told had one(!?!)of the 2 snakes arrive dead......man when it rains it pours,Jeff

and another

David,I THINK I understand your point of view but that does NOT give you a right to try and ruin a reputation that has taken me years to build.I too have been a part of some bad deals but I have been understanding if someone TRIES to make it right.Say what you will but I have tried,you cant argue with that.Sending an extra animal and eating the shipping like I did is NO SMALL thing,you have to know that.I simply CANT BELIEVE that a small,cooled snake could force a hole in that sock(It wasnt old and ratty,just a bit dirty!lol)and THEN avoid all the duct tape to escape.....Being emotional doesnt do anyone any good.I am out another snake and shipping so the deal is really done at this point,sorry.I hope everything works out for you,Jeff

Too many lol's, not enough honesty!
I have bought and traded with Kirk Setser, He never treated me like this.
I have also bought from Matt Ingrassci, (I hope I spelled that right) Manny Granados, Jim Merli, and tons of other people and vendors. Cornucopia Farms, Heath Biggers and John Callaham, LLL, Big Apple, and so on...
All were great to deal with. I did a trade recently with Randy Ellis, (my smokin' dell laptop for 18 snakes all perfectly represented, with a bill of sale and a 30 day guarantee! All I got from Jeff was a bunch of promises, poor packaging, sarcasm, and finally LIES!!!
I could go on and on, but it would be worse than kicking a dead horse. Jeff is not going to fix this, He is just a snake broker. People like this will eventually ruin this hobby, but not for me. I don't need anything from Jeff. I would like to discuss this in person with him at some point but I doubt that will ever happen.
I Remain;
David Scarboro Jr.
Dahlonega, Ga.

Old 07-15-2004, 08:03 PM   #46
David Scarboro
One More Thing...

As I stated earlier in this thread, I am an ebayer on the side. My user name is "goldcitytoys" I have almost 300 transactions this year with 100% positive feedback. Look it up, it's out there in the open. That didn't just happen. I work hard to treat people like I would like to be treated. My mistake with Jeff S was shipping first. No integrity on his part.
Later
David

Old 07-15-2004, 10:25 PM   #47
Jeff Schofield
If you know Kirk then let him ID the snake

As Shannon states,Kirk CAUGHT the animal in question!!!! And as far as pricing,the ugly reds you say are as much as a pretty eastern(check the post).That is a GREAT eastern or an ugly red.....everyone here contends the latter.If it were an eastern,it would NOT be an ugly one.Jeff

Old 07-16-2004, 01:04 AM   #48
thomas davis
ha

that is just pathetic quote: That is a GREAT eastern or an ugly red.....everyone here contends the latter. :end quote : ha! and no its not an "ugly" red or an "ugly" eastern, its simply an eastern milk that jeff.s misrepresented,,pathetic ,, and am i understanding correctly that jeffs. sent a replacement snake,that turned out to be an empty dirty sock?so really david never got a replacement? is that correct david?
thomas davis

Old 07-16-2004, 07:32 AM   #49
Jeff Schofield
Last post

David,I think everyone including you knows I would not spend the money to overnite a box with a holey sock(though I am beginnning to understand how that would be a great idea!).Sorry you feel taken even though I have bent over backwards for you.
.And Thomas,how do you KNOW that you are driving a FORD? Can you be 100% sure?I mean it has the emblem,looks,acts and drives like a FORD,but how do you really know?I am being accused of selling a "FORD".It is proved that I bought it as a "FORD",that it acts like "FORD",doesnt LOOK perfect--but that was stated in the ad,in the email prior to purchase and in the pic sent prior to purchase.I suggest you write Shannon or Kirk Setser to ask their opinion--but thats right,you dont need their opinion because you THINK its a "chevy".Expert opinion is all that counts,not tire kickers' 2 cents.Jeff

Old 07-16-2004, 11:07 AM   #50
thomas davis
just

simply pathetic,,,quotethough I am beginnning to understand how that would be a great idea!)endquote:.,,,,,just simply pathetic
tire kickers lol! chevy fords whatever,,,,,,,, i strongly suggest ANYONE dealing w/jeff.s. look and read this entire thread
and fyi i have spoken w/s.brown and he did not say it was a ford or a chevy just that it was caught in ia. which btw easternmilks do range into
thomas davis

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!