Jeff Schofield - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-16-2004, 07:07 PM   #51
David Scarboro
Red face It's getting deep

Thomas, to answer your question, All I got was a sock. As you can see Jeff insists there was a red milk in it. It would seem stupid to send an empty box, however , he states "overnight". The pkg. was in transit over 48 hours before it reached my house. I can't say what he shipped, I just know what I got. Both prior shipments had snakes escape, so...

Now as to you Mr. Schofield...
You got 4 animals from me that you stated were in excellent condition. (I have your e-mail) I figure the value at about $600 at current retail. Looking at ks.com today I figure your snakes today at about $300. You have already admitted that you "got the best of me", (again I have that email) I would like to see your degree in Biology. Where did you study? I have already posted your email where you described yourself as a "consummate biologist". Bottom line is that you misrepresented every single animal that you sent. Mostly wc, picky at best feeders. I would also like to see some paperwork on the 03, 66% het albino ruthvenixthayeri, which were about 8 inches long and terribly skinny. My 03s would be 18"! Since you won't let this thread die we will continue. I sent you pics of all my animals. First you told me "sorry, no pics, my girlfriend lost my digital camera" Then later you say "David what happened? you had pics of all the animals!" All of these emails are already contained in this thread. I will check to be sure.
YOU ARE BUSTED!!! Thanks, Thomas and everyone who posted or emailed me about this thread. I think that if anyone wants to read this whole sorry story, then they will learn that it is not just about Lampropeltis. I would suggest that the biggest snake in the deal would be Mr. Schofield!
Still
David Scarboro Jr.
Dahlonega, Ga.

Old 07-16-2004, 08:00 PM   #52
Jeff Schofield
Now you are just repeating yourself

David,I have noticed only 1 person reply in your favor in 11(!!)pages in the thread,and he is mistaken IDs.If you think the dollar value isnt even is that my fault?Did I make you do the trade?While I may have said I think I got the better end of the trade,is that MY fault too?If I thought I wasnt I wouldnt do the trade would I?Would you?Put the shoe on the other foot for one minute and seriously think what you would have/could have done differently(besides shipping with another carrier)if you were me.
I have 2 degrees in Biology from the University of Mass at Amherst and have been working in the biology field for 15+years.I have been expert witness in federal cases in IDing species and am presently studying milks of the east coast.I have no reason nor inclination to lie about any of this and have NOTHING to lose nor gain from it.As far as paperwork Steve Osborne(preofessional breeders) didnt offer it in Daytona last year,but I would be willing to bet he remembers me buying them.The picture issue was covered already as was the sock issue.I know continuing to deflect you barrage of insults will continue the thread,but as a scientist I dot every I and cross every T in defending my reputation.If you are communal with Kirk please call him and ask him about me.You see what Shannon had to say and others have emailed me about this---wondering WHY I give you the time I do.I have no idea,Jeff

Old 07-16-2004, 08:45 PM   #53
David Scarboro
Red face Wow!!!

All of that, and you ship a snake in a dirty sock? "I admit the sock was a little bit dirty lol" I'm still not laughing. Especially when all I got was the sock! "Federal Witness, ID'ing species", better hope I'm not on the Jury! Does anyone else on this forum ship animals in dirty socks? If you got the ThayeriXRuthveni last year at Daytona, then you forgot to feed them. So now we have three shipments in a row to me, from you, where animals escaped. Also, as earlier posted, snakes arriving at other locations dead? Fascinating.
Bored to Death!
Davie Scarboro Jr.
Dahlonega, Ga.

Old 07-16-2004, 10:19 PM   #54
thomas davis
simply

pathetic, reputation ha!bioligist ha! its the snakes like you jeff.s. that give this business a bad name cant i.d. cant ship etc,etc,etc
thomas davis

Old 07-17-2004, 05:44 AM   #55
David Scarboro
Wink Jeff, you lost count again

Maybe you had better go back to Amherst ann take some math. More than one person has said in this post that it looks like an Eastern, including Shannon "it looked like an Eastern, that's why locale is so important. Also, several weeks ago, I posted the pic, and the moderator moved the thread to Reptiles, (milksnakes I believe). EVERYONE said that it looks/looked/was/is an Eastern! I know you read that thread, because you posted your pathetic replies there also. Can't Ship, Can't Count, Can't even keep a phone # or address straight, Cant Pack an animal properly, Missrepresenting your animals, VERY poor husbandry, and then there are your pitiful lies! You would love to keep this thread about the ID of that one snake, wouldn't you? Too Bad! I may not be a NA American Milksnake like you, (hahahahahaha! I'm finally lol'ing) but I do know a two legged snake when I see one. Unfortunately all I have seen are your tracks! Maybe you are not a snake after all... How about Weasulus Schofieldi? Great thing (for you and I) that our ranges don't overlap. Our gene pool needs some chlorine as it is. I heard a story out of Mass. many years ago. It was by a guy named Ted Kennedy. It was about a girl named Mary Jo, a river and a bridge. He might be a friend of yours!
David Scarboro Jr.

Old 07-17-2004, 05:53 AM   #56
David Scarboro
Red face one correction

The above post should read that you are a NA Milksnake Expert,(fianlly laughing here!) not a Milksnake. I would have to get rid of mine if you were representative of that species! Also the story by Ted K. was a lot like yours. Maybe you wrote it for him. Why don't you give this up? You are totally caught in your lies here!
David Scarboro Jr.

Old 07-17-2004, 08:33 AM   #57
Jeff Schofield
Thats quite a list of people on your side

David,I have dealt with several people on that list that piped in with their 2 cents.....at least 1 is a 15 yr old kid whom I have been helping try NOT look like an idiot,one sold me a proven egg-laying MALE(and I didnt go bezerk!)and I doubt the others could ID any NA milk to ssp..You can note that Madison Co IA is in the range of RED MILKS in the Peterson field guide.Unlike you,I wont bother to try and repeat myself.Kirk Setser I aknowledge as THE RED MILK EXPERT,if you have known him at all try to contact him about this--he will correct you.Shannon Brown backs up everything I have said to you both before and after the trade as far as honetly representing.Shipper errors happen unfortunately,these guys here practically play soccer with the boxes.And as far as any comparisons to Ted K,I suggest you followup at a decent hour BEFORE you round that last bend.I(and everyone else)can tell you are MAD and emotional when posting,that doesnt do anyone any good.Calling me a 2 legged snake?? WOW-how original.I have tried to drop this and you post time after time,I suggest you are doing it only for YOU.You cant help anyone at this point,and you cant hurt me.Have a nice weekend,Jeff

Old 07-17-2004, 10:28 AM   #58
David Scarboro
Red face The Issues

Jeff, like I said before, take the Red/Eastern/Intergrade out of the equation and address the other issues in the deal. Also, last Saturday, after we had agreed to drop this, (do I need to post that email?) you still insisted on having the last word! I'm not mad anymore, just trying to shed some light on what happened here. You can't get blood out of a turnip, but you can cook it! I would suggest that I gave you a shovel, and you have dug your own hole. At this point I will be done with this thread, unless you choose to continue...
David Scarboro Jr.
NOT A NA MILKSNAKE EXPERT, NOT A "CONSUMMATE BIOOGIST" JUST SOMEONE WHO TRIES TO TREAT PEOPLE AND ANIMALS DECENTLY, AND WOULD LIKE TO BE DONE THE SAME WAY.

Old 07-17-2004, 12:14 PM   #59
meretseger
Did you get a picture of the sock?
I always have a digital camera ready when opening packages. I know pics like that can be faked, but I still think they're decent evidence, especially with a timestamp.

Erin Benner

Old 07-17-2004, 01:54 PM   #60
serpentboy78
Stop! Please stop crying..

Hope this is allowed..... PPL please let this go...... Enough crying... I think the points have been made.... In every post you guys say that is gonna be your last post......? The damage is done........ STOP CRYING........! Mike Clark.....

"Karmas got a way of coming back and returning"

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!