For Sale 18 3/4 ft Female Green Anaconda Sale/Trade - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Other Snakes

Notices

Old 11-02-2014, 10:48 PM   #11
DrummingT
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcruz View Post
in my opinion a scam i tried to purchase the animal and guy talked to me over the phone i tried everything i could and never got a simple picture. snake is not in his possession and apparently with someone else in SC i had cash in hands tried everything and all of the sudden "oh he sold the snake"

Have you made a post on this in the BOI forum?

Seems warranted.

Old 11-02-2014, 10:57 PM   #12
airtight_python
4 month old ad. Seller posted snake is sold. You sure he knew you were interested in buying the snake and not just chit chatting about it? Pay attention people.

Old 11-02-2014, 11:40 PM   #13
Basand
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcruz View Post
in my opinion a scam i tried to purchase the animal and guy talked to me over the phone i tried everything i could and never got a simple picture. snake is not in his possession and apparently with someone else in SC i had cash in hands tried everything and all of the sudden "oh he sold the snake"
The seller posted on 6/3 that the snake has been sold. That is 5 months ago. I feel that he was probably talking to you about it cause maybe he thought you were curious about having one. Once you asked to buy it, he said it was already sold cause it was.... 5 months ago. Just like his post shows.

Old 11-03-2014, 10:17 AM   #14
Robert Walker
Thank you everyone for the heads up comments on this person. He has been banned now as this was an alias account for a Dustin Draper. Some of his ads will be turned off shortly because they still contain his phone number.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=286319

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!