Rare Monitors up for Adoption - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Adoptions

Notices

Adoptions This section is for people OFFERING animals for adoption. NOT solicitations asking for free animals.

Closed Thread

Old 01-21-2006, 05:44 PM   #41
Palex134
I didn't insult your religon, I didn't know vampire is your/is a religon. as for beardies, I have had beardies. Do you believe everything on the interent. Cat food is not a healthy food for varanids. Would you see any varanid eating it in the wild? Clearly, these should go to someone who has lots experience with monitors. They should get a real home with someone who can give them the hours of attention they need. Do you understand that having a tree monitor is like having a child? Would you feed a child cat food if someone said it was healthy?

Old 01-21-2006, 05:46 PM   #42
TripleMoonsExotic
Quote:
Originally Posted by VampGirl
I have been reading lots of caresheets and do feel im ready and yes you can feed catfood to them it said so on the sheet i posted.
Not everything your read online is true...Cat/Dog food is not a recommended diet for Monitors. Whole foods (insects/rodents) are the healthiest.

The link your provided for the Caresheet on the Black Monitors is far from complete...Here is my link to a basic Savannah caresheet that contains much more information. Though this link only pertains to Savs.

http://www.triplemoonsexotic.com/php...wtopic.php?t=3

Quote:
Please dont call my beardie a rock it is not it is a living animal and i can see by saying that you have no feelings for animals.
I'm sure he didn't mean anything negative about your Beardie. Beardies are wonderful pets, but are in no way a comparison to a Monitor.

Quote:
So go play with a skink or something!
Come on now, does that sound like a comment an adult would make?

Old 01-21-2006, 05:49 PM   #43
Palex134
surely not someone who could care for any other your varanids.

Old 01-21-2006, 05:57 PM   #44
VampGirl
i am a adult its just that i took it wrong i guess, im sorry for that. no i dont believe everything i see on the computer again one of my creeds for the second time "Test Everything,Believe Nothing." I feel i am the perfect person for this as i am already researching them and making a room for them it just shows i am learning alot and am prepared for them. i have a jungle waiting for them you guys have boxes for them thats just mean and wrong why keep it in a box when it can have a jungle just makes more sense to me. you sell animals Triple it just seems like you want them to sell and not care for. Palex you keep ackies when i just read somewhere it is one of the easiest monitors to keep and you keep geckos well not much more to say there is there now. Whats next for you a anole?

Old 01-21-2006, 06:02 PM   #45
Palex134
vamp don't make me call buffy on you.

anyways, yes thats why I said you should get them. they are small and easy to take care of. If you could read you would know that I dont want them. I don't have the room for them or the time for them. I just want them to go to a good home, with someone that could care for them and feed them like monitors, not cats.

Old 01-21-2006, 06:05 PM   #46
TripleMoonsExotic
Quote:
I feel i am the perfect person for this as i am already researching them and making a room for them it just shows i am learning alot and am prepared for them. i have a jungle waiting for them you guys have boxes for them thats just mean and wrong why keep it in a box when it can have a jungle just makes more sense to me.
So what, your going to keep all the different species in the same room loose? Extremely bad husbandry practice there, my dear. You need to do more research. A 8' x 4' x 4' cage is certainly not a "box" as you state.

Quote:
you sell animals Triple it just seems like you want them to sell and not care for.
Yes, I do sell reptiles. Animals I produce from the ones I keep. Their is nothing wrong with that. It assists in preventing the capture and sale of wild animals. Please show me where I stated I wanted them to sell. If I were a broker, I would be offering to take all of them and not a single pair.

Old 01-21-2006, 06:06 PM   #47
Bill & Amy
Quote:

"I am proud that I am a predatory animal and I honor my animal instincts." should show how much i feel for animals and care for them as i believe they are part of me as well.
Your a "predatory animal" that cares for animals?

Old 01-21-2006, 06:08 PM   #48
TripleMoonsExotic
Would a broker allow a reptile out for supervised excursions around the house? I think not...

Would a broker use her favorite reptile on her Christmas card? I think not...

Old 01-21-2006, 06:11 PM   #49
TripleMoonsExotic
I must add, Kujo is a exception in the Monitor world...He is puppy dog tame...My Nile however, we need handling gloves just to change his water bowl.

Old 01-21-2006, 06:31 PM   #50
VampGirl
why yes yes i can see a broker making a christmas card would get sales up id say, and can someone say photochop i can make one up to in like 5min on there just as easy.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread