Very special female leopard gecko for adoption - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Adoptions

Notices

Adoptions This section is for people OFFERING animals for adoption. NOT solicitations asking for free animals.

Closed Thread

Old 10-10-2006, 01:46 PM   #21
HerpKeeperVA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Hultman
You aged considerably overnight.
Good catch.

Old 10-10-2006, 03:14 PM   #22
Laura Fopiano
Awwww what happened Trey?? The truth hurts doesn't kiddo? Also, you have done some aging over night....and you were talking about Sydney's story of colledge being a lie??

What was the word that you used to describe her? Oh yes it was LOOSER....now, may I suggest you say that aloud while looking in the mirror.....it should role off your tongue quite easily......Now have a nice day.

Old 10-10-2006, 04:56 PM   #23
critical bill
Oh Mommy....poor little fella got his own foot jammed in his mouth and a shoe inserted up his ass simultaneously.

Old 10-10-2006, 05:12 PM   #24
geckogrl6
Quite a lot of drama over this special little girl. For the record, I myself am in law school presently, and still maintaining a small breeding operation. Syd, the girl is yours, and maybe you could PM me also some sites where the nasty kids haven't jumped on the leo bandwagon yet? I've been on fauna myself for some time now, and liked it so much as it was mostly free of the bs I pretty much left ks for. Could you email your address to ship to? Then I can get you an exact quote for shipping. My PC is down right now, so for the time being email is a better way to reach me than on here as I am continually fogetting my password here. I am at geckogirl6@comcast.net
Thanks.

Old 10-10-2006, 05:20 PM   #25
GECKOZ
Thumbs down Mental Idiots!

Man are you guys all Mental?! that kid just didnt want the gecko to get hurt!

Old 10-10-2006, 05:23 PM   #26
GECKOZ
listen im not jealous im not 14 and i dont want to take her in i just thought sydney was someone shes not tokaylover_4ever on herp net work was kicked not her and i just dont want to see a hurt animal be resold

Old 10-10-2006, 05:43 PM   #27
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by GECKOZ
listen im not jealous im not 14 and i dont want to take her in i just thought sydney was someone shes not tokaylover_4ever on herp net work was kicked not her and i just dont want to see a hurt animal be resold
Trey.....ya do have two feet ya know...and I don't think the left one tastes any better then the right.

Old 10-10-2006, 06:14 PM   #28
Tsutton5
Quote:
Originally Posted by GECKOZ
Are you trey or are you JOEY...did you forget to switch screen names?

Old 10-10-2006, 06:26 PM   #29
Laura Fopiano
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsutton5
Are you trey or are you JOEY...did you forget to switch screen names?
Me thinks Joey Treyded user names....oh but that could'nt be true...Joey is older.....bwuahahahahahaha

Old 10-10-2006, 06:46 PM   #30
critical bill
It took him longer to create a new account then it would have taken him to simply write a well deserved apology. Boy I tell ya...that red karma can make you do some crazy things.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread