Bad Guy Constrictor Creations - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-22-2013, 10:17 PM   #1
Insidious
Constrictor Creations

Someone tell me how to link an email. And I'll be glad to show you how rude he is. As well as how far up his own butt he's got his nose.

Better yet here's a copy and pasted form of it, if you want it to be more set in stone I'll screen shot it all and post it in order so you can read it as it happened.

On Jan 21, 2013 9:24 AM, "Me"
Is she from 2010 or is she 10' for starters?

On Mon, Jan 21, 2013 at 2:08 PM, Jason Muniz <constrictorcreations777@gmail.com> wrote:
She is from 2010.are you interested in her?

To: Me
Sent: Monday, January 21, 2013 6:34 PM
Subject: Re: .1 T+SunglowMotley 10'

Or was that an attempt to correct my grammar..lol

On Jan 22, 2013 12:32 AM, Me
wrote:
No, it was a genuine question.

Albeit the fact she's pretty, I've lost interest unless you're willing to settle selling her for $800.

2010 is still too young to breed, I'd have to wait until next year so she's neither proven nor old enough. I'm not particularly willing to invest 1500 into that.

(You can tell me whether or not that was rude. I didn't find it rude. I thought I was being polite explaining to him why I was only going to go for 800.)

Sent: Monday, January 21, 2013 9:48 PM

.you can barely find a normal Tpos sunglow for 800..lol let alone a motley..I paid 1250 from j.s why in the world would I take 800 so..in all honesty your lowball offer is offensive...almost disrespectful..either way thanks for your interest Jason

On Jan 22, 2013 9:20 AM, Me
wrote:
I think you might think too highly of yourself.

Don't disrespect ME by telling me that I'm low balling. I've got resources and connections, as well as a plethora of knowledge. Her genetics are one thing, but you also are hoping she is going to pan out as a breeder and she very well may not.

I made an offer, you don't have to be so disrespectful because it wasn't what you wanted.

Good day to you sir.

Sent: Monday, January 22, 2013 3:52 PM

No I think you are the one who thinks to highly of Yourself!!!! I paid 1250!!!!! 2years ago!!!! 800 is an offensive lowball crackhead offer..I also have a "plethora" of knowledge...experience..and connections.and I'm hoping for nothing!!! She will "pan" out as a breeder when she is good and ready!! You have excellent grammer..But that plethora of knowledge of yours can't seem to comprehend that I PAID 1250FOR HER AS A BABY!!!! Y. ...KIND SIR WOULD I TAKE A PENNY LESS THEN THAT!!!!!!???? Give me one good reason ..and she Is yours...just pay shipping..lol

In which my last response was:

I didn't say there was a good reason to take 800, and I didn't say you had to take the offer. I said that unless you'd take 800 for her I didn't have much interest from my perspective. Also, I don't care and didn't ask what you paid for her, it was your choice not mine. I'm entitled to say what I think and let you know that is where I stand instead of cutting you off cold-turkey. I'm glad you have no problem insulting the general public or possible would-be future customers.

So in the end.

My idea of Jason is that he is pompous, arrogant and needs to learn to type. Other than that, I'm sure he isn't a bad guy when you get to know him! (Which means he's a real D-BAG all the time. )

Old 01-22-2013, 10:30 PM   #2
Fangthane
It's no big secret that I'd love to see the guy truly exposed for what I think he is. Unfortunately, pompous and arrogant as he may be, there's nothing in that string of emails that really merits it's own thread or marks him as a Bad Guy. If anything, I think you threw the first jab, with the following statement:
Quote:

Old 01-22-2013, 10:35 PM   #3
Insidious
Well that's fine. But for him to act as if I were insulting him because he didn't see me saying everything I wanted and being rude to me about it, it did come off that way.

Old 01-22-2013, 10:37 PM   #4
ShadowAceD
You did low ball him.

And you were acting as if you were giving him an ultimatum on the price. I would find that pretty offensive too. If the animal's price is too high for you, either politely negotiate or move on.

Old 01-22-2013, 10:38 PM   #5
Jay Sommers Reptiles
don't know the guy don't care, but if someone offered me $800 for a snake I was selling for $1500 I would be pretty offended. Looks to my like you were the one provoking this one.Kind of confrontational, imo. Don't really know what he did to you,you didn't lose money.Looks more like a personality conflict.People these days don't realize your supposed to earn your ego's you aren't just entitled to have one because you were born

Old 01-22-2013, 10:47 PM   #6
Insidious
Hm.
@btmexotics Perhaps it is a personality conflict. As for my ego, please go into detail about it. I'd love to hear more.
@ShadowAceD Not ONCE did I say I didn't low ball him. I told him what I was willing to pay or I wasn't taking it and he gave me attitude. I'm not sure if you missed that part. There's no possible way of giving him an ultimatum as he can just as easily say, "No, I don't want to sell if for that." And it would have been fine. As for being insulted maybe I'm just more reasonable in understanding and not taking offence, at this point that's the way it seems. I see no reason to be insulted over it. It's a take it or leave it kind of business filled with overs and unders.

Old 01-22-2013, 10:49 PM   #7
Insidious
There's a note for you. I didn't know @username didn't have a function.

Old 01-22-2013, 10:53 PM   #8
Jay Sommers Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
Hm.
@btmexotics Perhaps it is a personality conflict. As for my ego, please go into detail about it. I'd love to hear more.
@ShadowAceD Not ONCE did I say I didn't low ball him. I told him what I was willing to pay or I wasn't taking it and he gave me attitude. I'm not sure if you missed that part. There's no possible way of giving him an ultimatum as he can just as easily say, "No, I don't want to sell if for that." And it would have been fine. As for being insulted maybe I'm just more reasonable in understanding and not taking offence, at this point that's the way it seems. I see no reason to be insulted over it. It's a take it or leave it kind of business filled with overs and unders.
it's in the whole tone of your conversation.

Old 01-22-2013, 10:55 PM   #9
ShadowAceD
Quote:
Hm.
Then why take such offense to it when he called you out on it?

Quote:
On Jan 22, 2013 9:20 AM, Me
wrote:

Don't disrespect ME by telling me that I'm low balling. I've got resources and connections, as well as a plethora of knowledge. Her genetics are one thing, but you also are hoping she is going to pan out as a breeder and she very well may not.

I made an offer, you don't have to be so disrespectful because it wasn't what you wanted.

Good day to you sir.
You were pretty aggressive with him from the start, really. I never said you did present an ultimatum, I said you acted as though you were and you very much did that by stating you have no interest unless he is willing to accept 800.00.

You then go on to inform him of how knowledgeable you are, how many people you know, etc. etc. ... which really makes you appear to be the pompous, arrogant individual in this situation. Mr. Muniz's past aside, this Bad Guy Thread really just shows that you are probably the one to avoid.

When he said this:

Sent: Monday, January 21, 2013 9:48 PM

.you can barely find a normal Tpos sunglow for 800..lol let alone a motley..I paid 1250 from j.s why in the world would I take 800 so..in all honesty your lowball offer is offensive...almost disrespectful..either way thanks for your interest Jason

That should have been the end of it for you, but you had to take it personally after you clearly low balled the guy in a really snobbish fashion. Of course he is going to be upset over it. Just as he could have simple said "No, I will not accept that offer", you simply could have asked if he was willing to accept 800.00 without the addition of informing him you were not interested unless he accepted that price.

You provoked him by being a jerk, it's pretty obvious.

Old 01-22-2013, 10:56 PM   #10
Insidious
That's interesting because for a moment while I wrote him those messages back I thought I was wondering why he was going off the deep end.

Either way, he has thus sent me an apology email. I accepted his apology. He must have picked up on the tone I was using.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!