Controversy Sells!!!!! - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-19-2005, 10:40 PM   #71
Rockford
yep...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasheena
Well... it could be

Fauna CuLT MemBeR

or it could be he's a teacher, and he's a
FaCuLTy MemBeR

Or he could be a
FiCkLe TiMBeR
I like the last one but not it. No patience to be a faculty member. However I am a group conforming Fauna Cult Member.....

Yippee - more Koolaid please.

Old 02-19-2005, 10:44 PM   #72
Lucille
However I am a group conforming Fauna Cult Member.....

Hmmmmm.....I can hardly wait to hear how the high priests and priestesses are chosen for this cult, it has got to be weird if they serve donuts and koolaid.......

Old 02-19-2005, 10:48 PM   #73
ms_terese
Quote:
Hmmmmm.....I can hardly wait to hear how the high priests and priestesses are chosen for this cult, it has got to be weird if they serve donuts and koolaid.......
Actually, the Cult is a spinoff of other more traditional religions...the donuts and Kool-Aid are a little touch picked up by the Catholics and Baptists....more people will come if there are refreshments!

Old 02-19-2005, 10:52 PM   #74
Lucille
Richard, great troll......
Who is gonna propose the next toast? Someone call one of the Fauna-ettes to fill up our kool-aid glasses......

Old 02-19-2005, 10:54 PM   #75
Vince
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucille
Richard, great troll......
Who is gonna propose the next toast? :
i propose french toast. defently the best toast!

Old 02-19-2005, 11:07 PM   #76
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by liquidleaf
Cult Coin?

I've got the graphics programs you lack...
... and voila!
LOL! I suppose if you make up a suitable "Cult Leader" graphic I could make it my avatar.

I would create a user group with this medallion for it, but not sure how I would fit it into the scheme of things. Maybe I should use it for the Endowment Level Members, since I am sure people are thinking that only those people who have come under my powers would pay that much for such a thing......

Man, I just HAVE to find the time to locate some cult related smilies somewhere......

Old 02-19-2005, 11:09 PM   #77
Vince
whatever you say poppa smurf

Old 02-19-2005, 11:09 PM   #78
WebSlave
BTW, could someone cut and paste the ENTIRE text from Mario's site and post it here? I think it would make some great reading material.

Old 02-19-2005, 11:21 PM   #79
Sasheena
Mario says a Short Introduction To My Situation

Quote:
As coming to this site, you know I run a major gecko resource site. In fact, it was rated #1 on the Reptile Top Sites statistical program during our last few months being a member of. We had a substantial lead over the runners up. Well along with this site, one of our secondary sites, the Herpetologists Gecko Forums was moderated my a few members in the community. One of these members we had moderating went by the name of Steven Beckerman, owner of E2macpets. Unfortunately, Steven was unable to follow the rules and even after our clear and direct orders, he chose to violate them and go above our orders by giving his personal business associates special privileges to advertise and spam our forums. In fact, he even aided them in doing so. When I went to correct the situation, he choose to badmouth me to my associates. After he still couldn't get his way, he choose to abuse his powers and abuse on of our members by verbally attacking them publicly. It was clear due to the nature of his attack, he was taking his personal differences with me onto my members. I will not condone abuse to other members on my boards and especially not by a moderator. So I choose the best course of action and made my voice clear publicly in the same thread to let everyone know this was not the voice of HGF or its owners and associates. And we will not condone this activity. Steven then decided to take matters further and complain more to our associates with obscenities and to defame my personal name and Gecko Network on the FaunaClassifieds website in their Board of Inquiries forum. Along with doing so, he violated our copyrights and disclosed private internal material publicly. And this is where my problems with Rich Zuchowski begins.

In attempting to defend myself against his false allegations and protect my sites and members, I was quickly attacked, defamed and criticized by the members their, especially the staff. This was allowed to be carried out by Rich Zuchowski. Infact, I was given various warning when providing evidence or defending myself and providing factual information that was important to my defense. Once you accumulate a number of points, your are then banned from the site.

In the daily ongoing harassment and attacks against me, I have provided numerous chat logs, email, screenshots and other evidence. I even provided a hostile and scared witness. Anyone in the industry is scared to become subject of attack by FaunaClassifieds as they make it very clear that anyone going against them with my severely punished and their carriers destroyed. This is infact due to the large memberbase of both breeders and hobbyist in the industry being actively involved on the site. But the staff would dismiss any evidence presented. And this was even with Steven Beckerman unable to present any evidence. I was even questioned and attacked as to why I would even have all this evidence. But anyone that owns and operates an major site on the web that deals with the public in a personal manner such as I do will quickly learn from experience as I did to keep anything that my be of legal importance. Especially when you have been through similar problems with other members in the community.

But because Steven was a previous active member on fauna and continuously brown noses to everyone, he has made strong alliances with these people. He has also played directly into the sympathy of Rich Zuchowski and the members their with the subject line in reference to "Another Kingsnake". It doesn't take long to become familiar with the personal hatred Rich Zuchowski and his members hold for Kingssnake, a other competing site. So that alone set the tone against me and my site as to them I am nobody by a competitive threat, as it doesn't take long to figure out I also am attempting to run a number of community based services that would be in direct competition with Rich Zuchowski's services. Especially when my site was gaining in popularity at the rate it was going and quickly buried the directly competitor gecko sites in popularity.

During these attacks I received many harassing emails one with a virus included, phone calls, attacks on my forums, attacks on other forums, and ext.. They have used many cult type practices and physiological techniques to run me down. Some of the ways techniques I have been exposed to where sleep depuration, metacommunication, removal of privacy, disinhibition, verbal abuse, forced confession, finger pointing, isolation, controlled approval, no questioning, guilt, and fear. Other cult practices that I I have noticed take place on their site are peer group pressure, love bombing, rejection of old values, confusion doctrine, uncompromising rules, group conformity, confession, financial commitment, chants and phrases (by using various common generalized phrases), and portrayal of group protection.

Here is a universal definition but by far not the only or an conclusive definition of a cult:

CULT - Any group which has a pyramid type authoritarian leadership structure with all teaching and guidance coming from the person/persons at the top. The group will claim to be the only way to God; Nirvana; Paradise; Ultimate Reality; Full Potential, Way to Happiness etc, and will use thought reform or mind control techniques to gain control and keep their members.

This definition covers cults within all majopr world religions, along with those cults which have no OBVIOUS religious base such as commercial, educational and psychological cults. Others may define these a little differently, but this is the simplest to work from.

But dealing with fauna and the people their of, I have even resulted in personal injury. Because of lack of sleep trying to defend my name and reputation, I had fallen down the stairs and in doing so, injured my tailbone. But the extent of the damage is still yet unknown. I had also nearly loss a figure as well when my dogs got in a fight right in front of me and I tried to push them out of the way. Unfortunately, I was under so my fatigue, that I placed my hand in the wrong spot and my thumb was caught up in one of our dog mouths. He bit completely through the skin numerous times to the bone as I bled profusely. I have unable to use my thumb and hand normally for a number of weeks loosing that much time in work as I require the use of my right hand for my mouse.

But these are just some of the problems that have occurred. Their was even a time were I exposed Steven to defrauding the public with screen shot evidence which I was was quickly attacked, and harassed. Because I was showing the Ritchie Luna's lies and proof of what I have said so well, the whole thread was hidden from public view. But this is the type of actions Rich Zuchowski allows to take place on his site with his direct involvement in.

Even his privacy policy is not followed. A legal document set in place by law to protect you on what and how information is used. Here is a copy of their privacy policy as stated on June 15 2003 and was this way as far as I am aware of.

Old 02-19-2005, 11:25 PM   #80
Sasheena
Mario's Ruminations on Fauna's Privacy Policy
Quote:
FaunaClassifieds Privacy Protection Policy

Information Collection
FaunaClassifieds.com collects personally identifiable information when you register for an account!

When you register an account, we ask for your logon ID name, email address, location, and any other information YOU choose to provide in your signature area. Your logon session as well as everytime you logon and post on the site has your IP address recorded and stored. Once you sign in to our web site, you are no longer anonymous to us.

On occasion, it may be necessary for the administration of this site to send you a notice via email or private message. This will only be done when absolutely necessary, and in no cases will advertising of any sort be allowed via this method.

Disclosure of Information
FaunaClassifieds will never sell, rent, or make otherwise available your personally identifiable information to anyone unless via a bonafide request from a legal authority.

We do disclose the information you have voluntarily provided within the messages you post on the forums. This is considered an opt-in process. By posting a message it is considered that you agree to publicly disclose this information.

Cookies
We use cookies to store information, for your convenience or to help us control advertising.

We do not give access to these cookies to anyone else, for any reason.

-----------------------------------

As for current registrations and have been for some time, your full name is required in the registration possess. However their policy said's optional. Notice where it said's "On occasion, it may be necessary for the administration of this site to send you a notice via email or private message. This will only be done when absolutely necessary, and in no cases will advertising of any sort be allowed via this method." This is not true either. They do use your email for other reasons such as advertisements. Something they clearly say you will not receive. I have received a advertisement for their FaunaAuction.com and FaunaNet.com sites because of my registration to their forum. This advertisement was received on 5-10-2003. Infact I remember reading a post where Rich Zuchowski was completely against spam. Infact, I believe he was arguing about spam. It's real interesting though that once money is involved, his position changes on the situation real quick. And he violated his members trust and his own privacy policy, a legal agreement he has made to his members. You has violated their rights and broken the law. He is a criminal seeking financial gain off his crimes. Both of these sites are commercial based sites to make an income. These are separate sites from FaunaClassifieds.com. They have different intents, names, services, and domains. FaunaClassifieds.com has been mention many times over as a site note to make profit from or one where he doesn't make money from. It is it's own entity. Yet I have received spam email advertisements to yet again violate my rights he publicly promised. This is just more proof of the ethics and actions of this person and his actions. More support as to why he should be boycotted and not trusted. More proof that when financial gain is involved, he will violate your rights and break any deals or promises made to you.

It's very clear that on the BOI forum, if you are found even in error of information you say, you are considered lying and a bad person. Someone that should be avoided. Their is no second chances. Their is not room for error. You cannot delete or edit posts in this section. Even when it has nothing to do with the topic at hand and invades another's personal freedoms. IT is forever public and available to use against you. Whether true or not, accurate or not, accidental or not, a typo or not. It is considered final and as written. If you accidentally miss right something that is harmful to your name, you are presumed guilty regardless of the situation. However you must provide proof for everything else. The system is masked as a fair and just system to protect the community. One that is better then our own legal system. One that is supposedly more accurate. One where the criminal pays. Yet the system is flawed. It is ran, operated and controlled my an extremely biased group. One with financial ties and intentions and financial interests. A group that has dominate control in the industry. A group where if you say or speak negatively about you will be attacked and brutalized. I have yet to see anyone say anything negative about their site or staff and not suffer irrevocable harm their of. It is obvious that if you do stand up for for rights against this group, they will eat you alive. All this is allowed to happen by the owner. You will even result in warning points the majority of the time when reporting their friends or staff members. You are punished for going against them. And this is a fair and just justice system to them. They consider others such as me as a dictatorship. When I take criticism and comments. I allow for voting. And I allow for freedom.

I have now been banned for trying to defend my name. I have been harassed my both email and on my forum and others my members of their staff. Even my family is now in a state of implied threat with one of the latest emails addressing the research of my family members by first name basis and my location. Regardless if the information is accurate of not, it is still a implied threat to me and my family. Information that is not made publicly available without researching and piecing pieces together. Information that should not even be relevant for any other reason other then to make an implied threat.

It's clear their actions will be to harass and scare anyone that stands up against them, the defame your name. To twist your words around and to put words in your mouth. They will and do stand as a group to blindly support each other, even when evidence is providing right in their face. Evidence that cannot be dismissed by a non biased person when followed. They work on a principle that people will blindly follow them, and many of their members blindly follow. The members that do not are too scared to say anything and fear the same wrath. You witnesses will also be harassed and attacked as mine until they keep their mouths quite where then they are complemented for not saying anything and staying out.

This is why this site, its owners, and even its advertisers, supporters, and certain members that are participating in this type of activity need to by boycotted against. It's time to put an end to the abuse. An end to the criminal activity in the industry. An end to the businesses and people that violate the antitrust laws. And end to the people the benefit from other peoples misery. To the people that think this is a game when they are dealing with people lives. People with an irrational way and biased way of thinking. Where people have proven to put financial greed over their mouths and agreements made. They have organized a system of protection in which the only people that are protected are them. They are free to harm and so as they please without anyone stopping them or going against them.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!