Bad Guy Alejandro17 - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-19-2012, 02:10 AM   #21
mr2nr6
Quote:
Originally Posted by djfishygillz View Post
I decided to keep a chameleon people do that all the time, I don't have to sell it... And you don't think it is weird that you along with tons of other people got a cham that died right after you bought it? And you have read through all of this and or did you just jump to the last page and post something bad about me because you are angry I didn't commit to a sale. I actually ended up traded the chameleon not selling it at all as I also wanted to do. I like alejandro17 or srspiraltail or whatever numerous names he goes by have never sold burnt animals, or animals that die a day later and refused to refund as "HE IS DOING NOW". Think before you speak, and you also can't speak unless you disclose your name. Thanks
Really? You decided to keep the chameleon you say? Do me favor, take your own advice, sit down, pull up our old email conversations, read it, think about what you wrote, because, in the email thread, you specifically said "I think I'm going to take down the ad for a bit and then repost with a different price because his fired up colors were incredible." I would post the emails, but this thread is not about you so let's get back to the original topic. Oh.. and by the way, once you are logged onto this site, look underneath my username to the left and you will see my name disclosed. Again, take your own advice and read over what is said and then think before writing your responses.

I apologize to everyone else for taking this slightly off topic.

Old 01-22-2012, 05:35 PM   #22
Jackp308
http://www.chameleonforums.com/sale-...38/#post698066

Would this be the same female or no?

Old 01-23-2012, 09:07 AM   #23
Jackp308
So you're buying chameleons and are selling beat up ones in the same month Then you add that you are seriously downsizing when selling beat up animals only. You seem like quite the scammer yourself from all your ads in the past month. If not just an all around shady person wether its intentional or just bad luck I don't know. Glad you have made it obvious and very clear on both forums to stay far away from anything that involves you.

Old 01-23-2012, 10:33 AM   #24
djfishygillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackp308 View Post
So you're buying chameleons and are selling beat up ones in the same month Then you add that you are seriously downsizing when selling beat up animals only. You seem like quite the scammer yourself from all your ads in the past month. If not just an all around shady person wether its intentional or just bad luck I don't know. Glad you have made it obvious and very clear on both forums to stay far away from anything that involves you.
Its a different female. I am caring still for the sick female I bought from alejandro and am i trying to hide that this healthy female has messed up toes? I am getting out of chameleons all together so mind your own business. Do you really know what is going on in my personal life? Are you living/caring with a grandmother that just was diagnosed with dementia?
So please keep going, please... It really helps me get through my day. Keep being a rude person... Keep on looking at every post I make on every forum and trying to make stupid arguments for no reason because you are that angry. Maybe you should think of what someones personal life is like "BESIDES CHAMELEONS"--- but yeah thanks you really are helping my day

Old 01-23-2012, 10:43 AM   #25
Lucille
Quote:
I am getting out of chameleons all together so mind your own business.
Weren't you the person who initiated this thread in the first place?

Old 01-23-2012, 10:49 AM   #26
djfishygillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
Weren't you the person who initiated this thread in the first place?
yes a while ago... now it is completely off topic and this guy is just commented on every thing i say and following me via internet.

Old 01-23-2012, 10:53 AM   #27
Lucille
Quote:
yes a while ago... now it is completely off topic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackp308 View Post
So you're buying chameleons and are selling beat up ones in the same month Then you add that you are seriously downsizing when selling beat up animals only.
The topic as you initiated it looked like a purchase by you of a chameleon. How is his comment about your chameleon purchases off topic? It seems relevant.

Old 01-23-2012, 03:07 PM   #28
Jackp308
Quote:
yes a while ago... now it is completely off topic and this guy is just commented on every thing i say and following me via internet.

You started this thread not even a full week ago. After you paid for the sick female ambanja in person that you supposedly acknowledged was sick at the time of purchase. Then you say the only reason you paid for it was that it was originally yours in the 1st place .Then not even 24hrs later you want a refund and have a BOI thread on Alex? Is that right or am I just confused. If so that makes absolutely no sense. How is alex a bad guy here. For willing selling your chameleon to your face then not issuing a refund 20hrs later.

Most people wouldn't knowingly buy a sick chameleon in person especially when you are downsizing with in days. Your case selling your whole collection after my last comment was read. Why did you buy it in the first place again is what makes your story confusing and got me interested.
I bet you have an answer for everything though. Anyways I have nothing personal against you prior to this nor am I following you, I don't even have a clue who you are other than here and and cham forums. I am very active on Chameleons forums and have been for year and half you can see for yourself. I also do a lot of buying on Fauna and KS. Just so happens your name sticks out and it popped up here.
Most sellers don't need reasoning to their ads the chameleons are for sale they sell themselves you don't need and excuse to sell them which you keep doing now. Sounds like a craigslist ad. Im downsizing so can you buy this no toed chameleon for full price. I offer 30 day guarantee. LOL

Some what off base of original topic but OP brought it up so to address his other comment toward me. Let people know what your referring to me following you.I linked the BOI after reading his comment so he must thought I was following him. It just so happens it was on the 18th. Check the dates I actually posted in this thread a while before you on the 12the. So maybe your following me. Your comments are on the same day you made this thread regarding Alex.So yea Im going to link people here its was a good opportunity to let the community aware. Of both of you in one link.
Our Relevant comments are that you are referring to. #1, #5, #60, and #65 all number on the right of the posts.

First post OP acknowledging having his Brothers Panther chameleon and wants No money and to give it a good home locally. Sired By Hijinx Chameleon CO. "he doesn't sound like ignorant to what he has or wants for this chameleon"

My original Comment.

Your remark 8 pages later after he already said he was giving to Karma first since she is Local and asked 1st.

one more of your comments

Also How ironic since Ive been taking screen shots I noticed the Amanja in the thread given away in SC I linked above is sired by Hijinx from chameleon company. Your ad says your chameleons is from hijinx currently with your toeless ambanja.I have never even heard of that sire until the ad on 1/12/2012 my bet is you stole that name to say is your sire since it was ambanja. You not as good as you think.This thread is not about you so hopefully someone makes one soon since your business stinks. Sorry for going off topic but I felt it was relevant since OP did bring it up and we have the same user names to refer to our comments would be allowed here.

Im glad your getting out of chameleons since it is such a small hobby we don't have room for this behavior.

Old 01-23-2012, 03:19 PM   #29
Jackp308
If Alex is a bad guy, this thread does not reflect that yet. I have seen quite a bit of his ads lately and I really can't be the judge from that.Your ads though its obvious. It eventually will catch up to him sooner than later if indeed he is.

Old 01-23-2012, 04:23 PM   #30
Lucille
Quote:
I decided to keep a chameleon people do that all the time, I don't have to sell it.
Here's a quote from another BOI thread where you seem to have taken the same tactic when you were called out:

Quote:
im going to just breed her and make space for her then have her go to the crazies on here on this forum.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!