ERICK MONDAY.....At it again... - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-10-2004, 07:38 PM   #1
Tkreptile
ERICK MONDAY.....At it again...

I have read about these kinds of emails here on the BOI before...Here is one just recieved....
Hello THERE ,i have seen the price and its ok by me then i
have instructed my client in{usa} to issue the cashiers cheque to you.meanwhlie i also instructed him to include $3400 on the payment so you should expect a cashiers cheque of $3640 the excess is for my shipper that will be coming for pick up.the funds will be used for the shipping of the {Albinos} along side 3 other CARS i placed order for in care of my shipper.i'll imploy you to wire the balance via western union money transfer to my shipper as soon as you RECEIVE the
cheque.My SHIPPER will come for pick up on a specicified date that will be convenient for you.i hope i can count on you for my balance I ALSO WANT THIS TO BASE ON TRUST CAN I TRUST YOU?... P.S i will like you to give me ur contact info..also as soon as u get the cheque,cashing store will given to you for by me for the fast cashing of the cheque.Hope this is understa ndable by you.

Name in full.
Adresss.
City...
State...
Country..
phone#..
Zipcode..

pls get all this done for me so that i can fax it down to my client
that will send u the cheque..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vous manquez d’espace pour stocker vos mails ?
Yahoo! Mail vous offre GRATUITEMENT 100 Mo !
Créez votre Yahoo! Mail

Le nouveau Yahoo! Messenger est arrivé ! Créez vos avatars, envoyez des audiofuns et découvrez toutes les autres nouveautés. Téléchargez GRATUITEMENT ici !

Not that I would have done it but thanks to the BOI I have heard of this problem...

Krystle Treadwell
TKreptile Jewels of Burma

Old 08-10-2004, 07:43 PM   #2
Suncoast Herpetological
I got one from this weasel yesterday. You would think the morons would learn how to form a coherent sentance before trying to con people.

Old 08-10-2004, 09:36 PM   #3
riverjop
Play him for as long as you can!...make him spend a little time and money!
We have to train these @ssholes, otherwise we may end up invading nigeria!

Old 08-10-2004, 09:58 PM   #4
PristinePythons
I also have this one

I also got this one many times. A friend of mine agreed to it and now has like 3500 cash (the check didn't bounce!) Maybe I'll accept the deal and see what happens from there...not shipping till I get cash.

John Light
Pristine Pythons

Old 08-10-2004, 11:26 PM   #5
Gecko_Den
Make sure your friend doesn't spend that money. it will take 14-21 days to actually clear, once it does it will be discovered as a bad check, the funds will be taken back and your friend will be visited by an investigator looking for info on the bad check. There was a story on the news a few months ago about the headache an elderly couple went through when they got taken by one of these scams......

Old 08-11-2004, 03:29 AM   #6
serpentboy78
Stop! @ it again...? they never stopped

I dont have enuff room here to post the email i have from this guy..... It's just to common now I say why even waste a thread on it.... That's just me...? Mike Clark... Pe@ce & Chicken grease..

"karmas got a way of coming back and returning"

"LEGALIZE FREEDOM"

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!