Info Dustin Draper - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-07-2015, 08:02 AM   #31
JCCS
Can you say "anti-social personality disorder"? They're so easy to spot because they always believe they're the smartest person in the room no matter how wrong they truly are. No problem taking things from people because the people they rip off are of no consequence compared to their own happiness. Drug addiction or not, you're still showing all the hallmarks here, Dustin and it's pretty pathetic, honestly.

Old 07-07-2015, 09:13 AM   #32
Billy1138
Dustin, did you actually believe that only 24 hours after being busted YET again for an attempted scam...that you could come here and say you're "better now", and the fauna community would simply take your word for it and welcome you back with open arms? Your 'word' hasn't been honest for many years.

If you truly want to be taken serious, commit some time and positive energy into having some positive business deals. Show others you're making an actual effort. Give it some time, you were just busted in a scam only a day ago.

Old 07-07-2015, 09:58 AM   #33
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dustin Draper View Post
The member ballero21...Mike Easter just did business with me on some retics.
Interesting...I recently heard from fishguy71, who said HE sent you money for retics. Explain, please.

Quote:
Ive paid back quite a few already.
Have them post here.

Personally, I find this very difficult to take seriously. Maybe...MAYBE...if you had started this thread as your reemergence, it would have been more believable (okay, probably not); but, on the heels of getting two new accounts banned, nope.

Old 07-07-2015, 11:09 AM   #34
tim brophy
Geez. Is it even remotely possible that anyone would ever trust this Draper guy? With so many legitimate dealers out there, why? It is a buyer's market with most herps. Prices have come down a lot. There are tons of good, honest breeders who have great reputations. Why buy from some shady guy?

Old 07-07-2015, 05:55 PM   #35
hhmoore
Sadly, Tim, many people don't care about anything but the deal. They'll risk losing their money entirely just to save a few bucks.

Old 07-07-2015, 06:32 PM   #36
Dustin Draper
Theres not much I can do besides do good business and assure that my behavior had in fact changed.

Old 07-07-2015, 07:27 PM   #37
markg6
Quote:
Theres not much I can do besides do good business and assure that my behavior had in fact changed.

And bring witnesses to your defense. ..

Old 07-07-2015, 07:36 PM   #38
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by tim brophy View Post
Geez. Is it even remotely possible that anyone would ever trust this Draper guy? With so many legitimate dealers out there, why? It is a buyer's market with most herps. Prices have come down a lot. There are tons of good, honest breeders who have great reputations. Why buy from some shady guy?
Well said.

Why play Russian Roulette? (In fact, since no one has shown up to bolster the OP's rep, it isn't even a game of chance, all the chambers are loaded).

Old 07-07-2015, 09:39 PM   #39
Croghans Reptiles
Happy Transformation Tuesday everybody....

Old 07-07-2015, 10:35 PM   #40
hhmoore
Quote:
Sure there is.
You can explain the appearance of selling snakes to more than one person. You can state to whom you've made reparations, who you still owe, and describe your plans for dealing with them. There are plenty of other things...but that will give you a good start.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!