I want my user name changed - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 07-07-2012, 02:47 AM   #11
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by kernel View Post
I see what you are saying, but don't you think $25 is a bit steep for a username change?
As April pointed out, the $25 is not for the user name change...it is for the membership level that includes that option (along with editing, bumping ads, highlighting ads, and a few other other things). If you don't want to upgrade your membership, that's your choice - we're not going to twist your arm...but we're also not going to give you the perks of paid membership for free.

Old 07-07-2012, 03:41 AM   #12
WebSlave
Quote:
I see what you are saying, but don't you think $25 is a bit steep for a username change?
Actually, no, I don't, all things considered. Considering what this site offers, mostly for free, I think $25 is a bargain just to help insure that it sticks around for you and others to use.

Sorry, but that is the policy here. It's a perk of paid memberships. If it is not acceptable to you, then I'm afraid you will just have to do without. If I made an exception for you, then why would I not have to make the same exception for everyone else who asks?

Old 07-07-2012, 04:12 PM   #13
Skanakis
I was kidding rich....My real name is stavros. I just watch Psych way to much

Old 07-07-2012, 04:15 PM   #14
Skanakis
And $25 dollars....is not steep for the perks and benefits that as a breeder and business can benefit from. Lucky he aint asking for an all around membership fee. People are making money off what this webpage is offering. The networking alone is worth the donation....not even speaking about the knowledge and help from other members.

Old 07-07-2012, 06:36 PM   #15
ReptileGeek181
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skanakis View Post
I was kidding rich....My real name is stavros. I just watch Psych way to much
That's a good show!

Old 07-07-2012, 08:45 PM   #16
kernel
I'm sorry for the upset I have cause, it wasn't my intentions. Rich isn't a bad guy, he has expenses just like all of us and site bills are outrageous. I do want to leave y'all a little something to chew on though. What about people just starting out in this industry who don't have money to shell out like that?

Old 07-07-2012, 08:53 PM   #17
Lucille
Quote:
I'm sorry for the upset I have cause, it wasn't my intentions. Rich isn't a bad guy, he has expenses just like all of us and site bills are outrageous. I do want to leave y'all a little something to chew on though. What about people just starting out in this industry who don't have money to shell out like that?
It is a really small amount of money for a huge benefit. But if you don't have it, you don't have to have a custom tailored username just starting out.

If you are honest. hardworking, and provide good customer service, you'll get customers.
Some people think they have to have bells and whistles and gold edged business cards. The entitlement generation. You don't need any of that to succeed. Hard work, a little luck, and good customer service

Old 07-07-2012, 09:03 PM   #18
hhmoore
Quote:
What about people just starting out in this industry who don't have money to shell out like that?
Then they keep the user name they registered....but please stop with the silly/lame excuse. If you don't want to pay $25, don't. The whole money being tight, lousy economy line is a load of crap. It's $25 dollars - a fraction of the cost of animals people are buying...and, if you've got a business name but can't afford $25 to advertise it, how are you going to afford the cost of doing business?

Old 07-07-2012, 09:11 PM   #19
Helenthereef
I'd think that having the coins next to your name (as a contributing member) would inspire confidence in your professional standing and help your business.

Old 07-07-2012, 09:12 PM   #20
Helenthereef
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skanakis View Post
And $25 dollars....is not steep for the perks and benefits that as a breeder and business can benefit from. Lucky he aint asking for an all around membership fee. People are making money off what this webpage is offering. The networking alone is worth the donation....not even speaking about the knowledge and help from other members.
You are so right........... so where are your coins?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!