Bad Guy Victor Rios - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-22-2012, 12:59 PM   #1
Kevin S
Victor Rios

On July 16 I was to send a 2012 Champagne male and Victor was to send an Adult female Mojave 1600 grams. Victor stated that he was at the hospital but would be able to ship that day still. So i packed and shipped a 2012 male Champagne. On Tuesday Fed Ex had a delay and the snake didnt arrive until 3:30 to Victor ,which his girlfriend Shay Iseman signed for. I spoke to Victor about 2:00 pm and told him the snake was on his way but where is my mojave he said he didnt leave the hospital until it was to late to ship, but would send her on Tuesday, Now Sunday 7/222012 still no communication at all from Victor wont return calls, text, private messages or Emails. The police have been notified and i urge Victor to do the right thing and send me my Champagne back. So if anyone is thinking of buying from Victor or Shay Id really rethink your decission.
Id love to hear Victors side of this story.
Kevin Stoltz

Old 07-22-2012, 01:16 PM   #2
justindh1
I just don't know how people think they can get away with trying to rip someone off like this. I hope you get things worked out Kevin and get your snake back. I hope this guy and his woman get into some trouble with the police for this.

Old 07-22-2012, 02:21 PM   #3
RichsBallPythons
His profile here, unless he has more

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...er.php?u=57159

Old 07-22-2012, 02:45 PM   #4
Suncoast Herpetological
He apparently goes by Anthony Rios as well

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...highlight=Rios

Old 07-22-2012, 02:48 PM   #5
RichsBallPythons
Hoping the profile is his for sure, Not many People with last name Rios on this site,

The location for that one is PA. So if thats where the Champ was shipped then im sure its the right one. If not then my bad

Old 07-22-2012, 03:32 PM   #6
Kevin S
victor

He is from perth amboy new jersey

Old 07-22-2012, 04:28 PM   #7
Mark McVay
Victor Rios, If you see this thread.
Chicos chicos malos malos Watcha va a hacer cuando vengan por ustedes??

Old 07-22-2012, 10:33 PM   #8
snakemansnakes
Kevin,

This has still got me extremely bothered. I'm still trying to get ahold of him but no avail.

Old 07-22-2012, 11:46 PM   #9
JSchup
Not sure if anyone else picked up on on this, but "Victor Rios" - "Victorious". Sounds like a fake name if I've ever heard one. I have been SEVERELY low-balled by him several times, but have never had a transaction. Good luck, and I hope he makes this right.

Old 07-22-2012, 11:48 PM   #10
JSchup
Out of curiosity, what address was the Champ sent to? I may have found him on facebook (Unless that is how he contacted you).

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!