SOLD!! Northern Bluetongue -- young adult - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Skinks

Notices

Old 11-15-2019, 12:07 AM   #1
dingopanga
Northern Bluetongue -- young adult

Selling a 16-month old pure Northern blue-tongue skink. (Tiliqua scincoides intermedia)

Hand tamed and very comfortable around people. Never tries to bite and will make a great pet as well as a breeder.

I have the parents too if you want to see photos of them. This one was a holdback but I am short of space now as I am putting together a colony of Merauke BTs as well.

He is about 20 inches long, close to adult size but he will continue to fill out, and grow larger for the next few years.

Super healthy and has never had any health issues or injuries.

He is a great eater and will eat anything from high quality canned dog food, scrambled eggs, snails, bits of chicken and salmon, thawed mice (he likes them about half-grown... yummy) and rat pinks, super worms, and occasionally fruits such as blueberries, apples, etc.

Probably a boy (based on body shape and head) but no guarantee. Could be a girl. I have not seen a sperm plug or introduced "him" to other adult Northern BTs.

If you are not familiar with them, Northern blue-tongues are super hardy, become very tame with handling, and grow to nearly 2 ft. in length. One of the best reptile pets -- an ideal choice for beginners. They can live over 20 years.

$395 plus FedEx overnight shipping. Free pickup in Tucson, Arizona. It is getting cold in many areas of the country, and I will not ship if it might endanger the safety of the skink. Please keep that in mind if you are already in the winter deep freeze.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you.

You can email me directly at: devildingokilim@gmail.com

skink merauke lizard bluetongue reptile bearded dragon gigas scincoides intermedia
blue tongue blue-tongue pink tongue
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 11-15-2019, 07:55 PM   #2
tylorg
beautiful skink.

Old 11-16-2019, 11:53 AM   #3
dingopanga
Thank you, Tylor!
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
blue-tongue, bluetongue, intermedia, scinoides, skink