Woody, my male Sunglow - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Boas Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 08-05-2009, 09:25 PM   #1
crotalusadamanteus
Woody, my male Sunglow

Put him into what I hope will be his final cage. LOL He was checking things out, so I snapped a few.

Starting to sport some adult colors.
Thanks for looking!

Old 08-05-2009, 11:17 PM   #2
AbsoluteApril
Woody is one handsome guy! It looks like someone took an airbrush full or red and orange and dusted his face! I also like how his tongue is tipped white.

Old 08-05-2009, 11:18 PM   #3
Mooing Tricycle
.... Wow.

( Are further words really needed?) LOL

Old 08-06-2009, 07:14 AM   #4
crotalusadamanteus
Thanks ladies! As a youngster of about a month old or so, he had all sorts of very subtle pinks that were hard to capture...

Last couple of sheds though, he's been letting it out. I like his eyes too. When you get him into the sun, and his pupils turn to mere hairline openings, you can see they have no markings. Just this little bitty spec on each eye next to the pupil.

Neat stuff. I'm glad I held him back. I may have to use him to prove out my females that are possible hets.

Thanks for the nice replies!

Old 08-06-2009, 07:29 AM   #5
TheFragginDragon
WOW he's looking great Rick! I hope Callisto produces some Sunglows as beautiful as he is!!!

Old 08-06-2009, 10:32 AM   #6
Randall Turner
He's a good looking boy. His eyes make me think of white marble.

Old 08-06-2009, 03:04 PM   #7
densnake1
Very nice Rick, the pinks look awesome. I hope they keep showing more and more. Take it easy.

Old 08-06-2009, 05:25 PM   #8
crotalusadamanteus
Thanks guys! He's a good looking boy for sure. These are the two ladies I was thinking he might be a good choice for...

Both him and his half sisters there are pretty calm animals. Besides, if the odds work for me, I could get me a Reverse Striped Sunglow.

Thanks again for the nice replies.

Old 08-06-2009, 05:55 PM   #9
AbsoluteApril
Those would make some great pairings! I like how they all seem to have reduced saddle counts and that second female is super clean and really nice contrast too. That first female's tail is killer!

Old 08-06-2009, 06:03 PM   #10
crotalusadamanteus
Quote:
Originally Posted by April Yohn View Post
That first female's tail is killer!
Thanks! I call her Marge. Brandi has her twin brother. He's pretty neat too.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!