Bad Guy Samantha Walters / A&S Reptiles - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-16-2012, 03:36 PM   #71
Willow
and you are lying again...first you claim it is not eating for 5 months...then you say it ate once a month during those 5 months....now you say it was healthy and eating...

So again...WTF is wrong with you?? You really have that much lack of concern for your animals?? You change your answers to try and sound good....but you sound INSANE

Old 07-16-2012, 03:38 PM   #72
A&S Reptiles
Say what you want willow, it doesn't phase me. the snake is in precious toms care as he sees himself a vet. He told me he didn't want a refund or anything so nothing else I can do now. I'll keep selling and have happy customers. i wont lose sleep if you don't buy from me willow. People are more than welcome to come see the rest of my healthy and happy collection.

Old 07-16-2012, 03:40 PM   #73
Willow
Quote:
Originally Posted by A&S Reptiles View Post
Eating once a month for 5 months is not a feeding snake in my opinion.
Quote:
It was healthy and eating in my care. .

so which is it??

Old 07-16-2012, 03:41 PM   #74
Willow
I am saying nothing but the truth Samantha....unlike yourself =)

Old 07-16-2012, 03:41 PM   #75
A&S Reptiles
Why dont you read willow. She ate three times without refusing. That to me is back on feed. Three weeks before I sold her she ate each week. Healthy and eating when I sold her.

Old 07-16-2012, 03:46 PM   #76
Willow
3 weeks on food does not change the 50% WEIGHT LOSS AND INCREASE IN UNDER 6 MONTHS

what about that are you not understanding???

Old 07-16-2012, 03:48 PM   #77
Willow
So a snake just needs to be eating for 3 weeks in a row to be considered healthy to you??

REALLY???

Old 07-16-2012, 03:49 PM   #78
Willow
Samantha....I wonder why no one is defending you wonderful assumption of health in this animal...

Old 07-16-2012, 03:51 PM   #79
Lucille
Quote:
I'll keep selling and have happy customers.
I think you are not aware of how many people read posts on the BOI. You may sell less after people read this thread.

Some people do not mind an animal who has issues and that has lost and regained a phenomenal amount of weight. But not to disclose that could be seen as fraud, and people DO NOT want to deal with fraud.

Your insistence that you did nothing wrong is going to bother people who want a critter that they choose to purchase after knowing its history. Now, every customer will wonder about their purchase from you and what might be hidden, waiting to emerge.

Old 07-16-2012, 03:53 PM   #80
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
I just read it all. I have a smart phone so when the browser is left up it says I'm reading. You're saying the snake was sick when I sold her.
Actually that's not true. Regardless of your name being at the bottom of the page we can see when you are refreshing the page for new posts. It is your last activity time. You did it several times. So no your browser wasn't just left up and you not there. You had to refresh the page for the new posts manually.

So whatever.... You refreshed a coupled times after post 65... Not a big deal but you just didn't now see all the new posts unless you were just refreshing the page for the heck of it.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!