For Sale Adult/Breeders FOR SALE - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Boas

Notices

Old 11-29-2011, 12:50 PM   #1
BigPaPaErnest
Adult/Breeders FOR SALE

I am selling some of last seasons breeders and a virgin RedGroup Pastel. I don't have any projects going on with them in the future so I am giving you the opportunity to start your own with out having to wait for your babies to grow to breeding size!

The first one up is an '04 Male CircleBack LadderTail that I purchased from Gus Rentfro at RioBravoReptiles last year for my CBLT x CBLT project and he sired a litter of 24 babies last season for me 8 of them being CBLTs and 3 CBs.

I am asking $250 + Shipping.

Name:  gus1.jpg
Views: 396
Size:  352.1 KB

2nd is an '03 Female CircleBack LadderTail that I purchased from Nevada 3 years ago...she was a virgin until I put her with the male CBLT and she gave the litter of 24 babies.
That you can see here on this vid.
http://www.youtube.com/bigpapaernest#p/u/5/Ne9x1mp7jRc

I am asking $225 + Shipping

Name:  cheeto.jpg
Views: 434
Size:  214.9 KB

3rd is a BEAUTIFUL and COLORFUL '06 Hogg Cross BCI. She gave me a litter of 16 babies last season. She has beautiful colors to her and is ready for any male you put her with!

I am asking $150 + Shipping

Name:  sunkist.jpg
Views: 431
Size:  308.7 KB

4th is a PERFECT '07 Male RedGroup Pastel from TriValley Reptiles. He is the pretty much the cleanest animal I have in my collection, but then again most Pastels are. This fine young RG will add that color you desire on your line along with cleaning it up as well. He is still a Virgin.

I am asking $350 + Shipping

Name:  lilred2.jpg
Views: 439
Size:  363.2 KB

If you have any questions please contact me by the following...
PM me
email me at magikboas2011@yahoo.com
or text me at 956.456.8970

Thank You
Ernest Leal
www.magikboas.com
www.youtube.com/bigpapaernest
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
boa, breeder, pastel, red tail, redtail