Leopard gecko pics.... CHECK THESE OUT!!!!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 08-11-2004, 05:21 PM   #1
Gregg M
Leopard gecko pics.... CHECK THESE OUT!!!!!

The first one is a super hypo tang carrot tail baldy male.....

The second is a super hypo tang carrot tail albino (sunglow) female.....

Does this look like any hybino you ever saw????
Pics of my other female on the way..... Clearer pics too....LOL was in a rush....

Old 08-11-2004, 06:25 PM   #2
Xavier
Great geckos

Old 08-11-2004, 07:02 PM   #3
Jeremy Letkey
Gregg, if you didn't have a nickname..... you do now. Gregg "deep pockets" Madden. They are some spectactular animals, that is for sure. Keep us posted with some more pics after they get settled in.

P.S. I'm sure if you ask webslave he'll move this to the photo gallery. You probally couldn't see which forum you were in with that blinding glow.

Old 08-11-2004, 08:27 PM   #4
Gregg M
Jeremy,
My nick name is now Gregg "empty pockets" Madden.... LOL..... I will post more pics soon..... I took one shot of each this time because I did not want to stress them too much..... But once they settle in,yes, I will post a few more that are clear..... Thanks for the compliments..... Looking foward to a breeding season this fall.... The male tang is 30g, the female tang is 50g and the sunglow female is 27g..... They will be ready by mid fall.......

Webslave, Can you please move these to the leopard gecko photo spot.... Thank you....

Old 08-11-2004, 09:44 PM   #5
progeckos
WOW!!
They look great even in the deli cup. Seeing the prices on just the hybino’s I would say you have empty pockets……... probably an empty house too. LOL. Beautiful……………..

Old 08-12-2004, 06:38 PM   #6
Gregg M
Talking

LOL..... I just skipped two months of bills....LOL J/K..... They were a bit pricey but I managed..... I have a budget put aside just for really nice looking reptiles....

Old 08-12-2004, 09:35 PM   #7
Golden Gate Geckos
OMG!!!!

Awesome geckos!!!! WHERE did they come from???? I want offspring!

Old 08-12-2004, 09:58 PM   #8
Gregg M
Hey Marcia,
They are Urban blood line...... You want offsping??? I am certain we can work out a trade or two..... No problem..... I will let you know when babies arive.....

Old 08-13-2004, 09:21 PM   #9
xlb57
Whoa

Seriously, I have been around these forums for a bit and I love them (all you guys are the best!), and in all honesty, those are some of the nicest looking leos I have seen. Wow, nice job man. The offspring are gonna be stunning! I probably will not be able to afford the offspring, but who knows. When/if you get any, please drop me a line. While I am not a big breeder or anything, their colors mesmorize me and I would love to own one. I have 4 leos as of right now and would gladly take on another looking like that. Anyhow, awesome leos!!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!