T.popeorum Female stop Eating - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Venomous Snakes Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 07-27-2017, 03:57 PM   #1
Fangs123
Warning! T.popeorum Female stop Eating

Hey i have a 1.1 t popeorum 2 year olds and got them About 2 months ago they have never Been in company before but i put them together in the same enclosure and now like 3 months later the Female is not Eating since 2 weeks circa . She have never refused food in My ownership and not the last owners either. Temps and humidity are ok .. Plenty Of plants and sticks /bushes to hide .. Is it possible she Would be gravid ?the Male have eaten the whole period and i have not noticed Any mating.. its summer here now and temps in the viv are "summer" but had a little bit more misting in the viv the first month maybe when i got them .. Is there Any chance she's gravid

Old 07-27-2017, 04:11 PM   #2
Fangs123
Meant 3months in My ownership and Also the Female is almost always in the hot area Of the enclosure unlike the Male Who uses Both cool and hot

Old 07-27-2017, 07:36 PM   #3
Donald C
Might help to post pictures of both of them.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!