I need my profile deleted ASAP please. - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 02-08-2014, 02:01 PM   #81
Chiappini92
Yeah you think I knew any of that stuff years ago when I was still in high school? Also if you hadn't noticed I misspelled those words with touch screen buttons. But anyway I was a fool to adopt that gecko but have since done a lot of self studying. I always wanted a career with animals but it and I'm not going to have a stupid forum affect my dreams. There's a thing called trial and error before you go in rambling about how I was irresponsible all those years ago. If any of y'all knew me in real life you'd realize I'm not the Rick you guys make me out to be. I am a human and not a "problem" to "deal" with.

Old 02-08-2014, 02:12 PM   #82
nickolasanastasiou
An employer who would hire you to do more than *maybe* clean up roadkill would be guilty of very poor judgment based on what you have displayed thus far. I would guess that that activity exceeds your grasp as well, however.

Old 02-08-2014, 02:17 PM   #83
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiappini92 View Post
I am a human and not a "problem" to "deal" with.
Then why are you trying so hard here to prove otherwise?

Old 02-08-2014, 02:20 PM   #84
Chiappini92
Ya know what, this incident is propelling me to get back into the business of exotic animals. If anything this makes me want to pursue ine of my dreams more than ever before. Ya know as a thanks Ill gladly ship my leopard gecko to anyone who wants her. I've been trying to give her away for a while because I feel neglectful since I don't feel like handling her anymore. She's about 10 years old, give or take and spent half her life in an environment with no lighting, heating, or hideaways so I had to nurse her back to health(quite the villain I am, ain't I?) She's a standard spotted variation.

Old 02-08-2014, 02:39 PM   #85
Chiappini92
No seriously go ahead, somewhat step forth, teach me how to do it, and I'll even pay for the shipping as a courtesy. Whoever seriously wants her, reveal reply to my posts and we'll PM each other the details. I didn't want to double post but judging from my previous trolls it seems no one is taking my inquiry seriously.

Old 02-08-2014, 03:45 PM   #86
SofaKing
What a numbnut! Nice train wreck you created there Mikey!

You remind me why I support birth control.....

Old 02-08-2014, 03:46 PM   #87
Magic
Why on earth would anybody take you serious??

You ARE a troll. An uneducated, irritating, ridiculous one at that.

You shouldn't own/take care of/be allowed to be around ANY TYPE OF PET, even the goldfish Web mentioned.

Just go away.

Old 02-08-2014, 04:06 PM   #88
Chiappini92
You guys don't know what the point of a troll is do you? No one calls me Mikey and none of y'all even know who I am outside of a message board so I don't know why your judging my posts. By the way I am serious about the leopard gecko, I don't want her anymore. Anyone can have her.

Old 02-08-2014, 04:06 PM   #89
Mistyck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiappini92 View Post
I am a human and not a "problem" to "deal" with.
Just because you are a human, does not mean that you aren't a problem. Which means that since you are creating a problem, you are a problem, and you should be dealt with as such. So yes, you are a problem to be dealt with, and nothing you say or do is going to make Rich change his mind about you and your posts/account.

Let that sink into your problematic little brain, and have a nice day.

Old 02-08-2014, 04:07 PM   #90
WebSlave
Warning: Please note that anyone calling another member a personally derogatory term is subject to getting infractions for doing so. It just does not help matters, and I am making strong efforts to stamp that sort of behavior out of this site. You are not helping!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!