Beautiful Beardie Thread!! ready?.....GO!!!! - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Bearded Dragons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 06-19-2011, 09:22 PM   #11
shortfisher
IS anyone selling any of these amazing colored dragons? BTW there all beautiful!!

Old 06-19-2011, 09:31 PM   #12
shortfisher
starting from top to bottom
1: het hypo silkie
2: red hypo
3: Citrus hypo

[IMG]065[/IMG]

Old 06-19-2011, 11:01 PM   #13
Mistyck
My boy Iccarus:

Old 06-20-2011, 12:17 AM   #14
MTCvenom
A couple of my males.

Double het hypo trans

leather trans het hypo

Old 06-20-2011, 10:55 AM   #15
frillielover17
That Hypo Trans Citrus Tiger is gorgeous!

Here's my Jelly Belly (Magellan)

Old 06-22-2011, 06:11 PM   #16
Omnomnami
Thanks for all the compliments on our Red Trans! She just shed her body so I'll have more pictures posted soon. We're still looking for a name.

Here are a few gorgeous girls that are reserved for us!

1st: Hypo Translucent Citrus Tiger (Going to be AMAZING!!! My personal favorite.)

2nd: Hypo Citrus Tiger 100% Het. Trans (Can't wait to see her after a couple more sheds! Her powder blue bars are amazing!)

3rd: I believe this girl is a Hypo Translucent Tiger...might just be a Hypo Tiger. I asked the owner and I'm waiting for a response. She was his personal favorite from the clutch...screaming orange and the camera isn't even showing her reds!
Attached Images

Old 09-03-2011, 05:15 PM   #17
sagespyder@yahoo.com
here are some of my beardeds.

first is Solair, she was bought from bloodbank last year. she has grown a lot and loves to eat, lol. i have to avoid wearing red, blue, and green nail polish when i hold because she tries to nip at my nails from time to time. sorry these are mostly shed pics, usually she is brighter.

2nd is Roy from rainbowbeardeddragons. like Solair he is in shed. I love reds, and the red on this guy is just wonderful! Roy's full name is Roy Mustang. for those who don't watch full metal alchemist Roy is also know as the flame alchemist. :P

3rd is a hypo leather back i bought late last year. she has grown some since i got her.

last is Candycane, when i first got her, as a freebie along with another purchase she was bright red and white.
Attached Images

Old 09-03-2011, 05:23 PM   #18
sagespyder@yahoo.com
more, i love posting pics of my dragons.

lol, here are some more :P

first you can see my most recent purchase. i got her almost 2 months ago. she is in shed as well.. but she is a hypotrans and hefty girl.

here you can see Duke, my first bearded dragon i bought. he is a proven het hypo citrus red cross. i bought him from the pet store i worked at in san diego where learned how to breed and bred their bearded dragons and various snakes in their store. pics of him are both the 2nd and 3rd.

this 4th pic you can see the offspring of Duke. He is almost 2 months old and so far doesn't have a name.
Attached Images

Old 09-03-2011, 05:29 PM   #19
sagespyder@yahoo.com
last but not least

ah my last 2.

the first pic is a lovely red leather i had hatched. a female i bought had laid shortly after receiving her and was mated by a red leather male before being sent to me.

the last 2 pics are of the same hypo bearded. it is funny how i have tried to sell her but she never liked to show off her colors. you can see in the first pic she looks rather ruddy but after misting her shortly you can see she is a nice white with pale tiger striping. she was also sired by Duke from my post above.
Attached Images

Old 09-15-2011, 09:07 PM   #20
CarolinaClassicDragons
This is Marshmallow! Hypo citrus/orange leather, 66% het trans. Hatched out here earlier this year.
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!