People make my life hell... - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > SOUND OFF!!!

Notices

SOUND OFF!!! Ever have something REALLY bugging you and nowhere to vent about it? Well, this is the place. It does not have to be fauna oriented at all! Get it off your chest right here.

Old 11-20-2009, 10:25 AM   #1
KingBowser
People make my life hell...

So I've come to the conclusion that people really are the reason for all grief. My job is a prime example. I'm an assistant manager at a convenience store, and it would be the perfect job if customers weren't involved. I work the graveyard shift, so I mainly just clean the store and make my clerk stand at the counter. As luck would have it, my store is in the ghetto, so I would venture to say that nearly 50% of the people that come in are f***ing stupid. People are always coming in and buying energy drinks and cheetos with food stamp cards. I have to throw some drunk idiot out at least once every Saturday night. Last weekend, a girl came in that was totally trashed. She could barely walk and came up to the counter asking for cigarettes. After she walked out, I told one of the cops that was hanging out in the store that I was concerned on whether or not this girl was driving. As we watched, she got in the passenger side and had a designated driver. This guy that was standing in line asked me why I "snitched" on her for possibly driving drunk. I responded very crassly, "Because I didn't want her to kill anyone on the road". His argument was that "I still shouldn't have done it".

Stupid.

That is just one of the many reasons why the general public drives me nuts.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!