For Sale Male cuban rock iguana $200 "Located in Southern CA" - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Iguanas

Notices

Old 05-01-2010, 08:25 PM   #1
RobertIII
Male cuban rock iguana $200 "Located in Southern CA"

I have a male 2 1/2 year old cuban rock iguana that needs a new home! This guy is beautiful! He has his full tail and all his toes. He is Fairly tame. Likes to wander around the house to bask and survey his territory. He's around 36" long (Doesn't like holding still for measurements) and quite heavy. I've had him a little over a year, but his first year or so he spent outdoors and as such, never really had much human interaction so he's a bit high strung. I'm sure he could be calmed down more with regular interactions. He has calmed down alot since I have had him, but still needs some work. He's definitely male, and I've seen the sperm plugs, so he's ready to go if you've got any lonely female rock iguanas looking for some action . He's been feeding on a staple of Mazuri tortoise along with the Kaplan green iguana salad. I am asking a rehoming fee of $200 plus shipping for this guy! He comes with no cage. Shoot me a email for more info and pics on him. May be interested in trades for tortoise, red tegu's and rhino iguanas. as well. Would prefer local pick up in the southern ca area, but am willing to ship.Thanks

Contact User Check User
Old 05-05-2010, 05:09 AM   #2
Derekm
Can trade baby sulcatas Russians or red foots for him or a sm pancake

Old 06-23-2010, 01:25 PM   #3
WineGirl
Is he still available?

Old 06-24-2010, 04:17 PM   #4
RobertIII
he has been sold
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!