For Sale Snow leather, Trans leather, Hypo Citrus tiger het trans, Trans, Citrus Leather - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Bearded Dragons

Notices

Old 12-03-2010, 11:24 PM   #1
Smash39
Snow leather, Trans leather, Hypo Citrus tiger het trans, Trans, Citrus Leather

I have some young dragons here that I would like to move. I really love them but my new job has me working close to 50 hours a week so it's hard to take care of as many as I have. They are all eating greens and mostly dubias with the occasional hornworm. Here is the list of what's for sale. I doubt you will find nice dragons like this for this price but they need to go.

Snow Leatherback from Jonathan at Breeder's Circle. Male and roughly 35 grams

Translucent Leatherback het Hypo from Diamond Den. Male and 23 grams

Hypo Citrus Tiger het Translucent from Livingston Lizard Lounge. Female 75 grams. Other dragon in picture is not for sale.

Translucent from Breeder's Circle also. Female in the 50 gram range.

Citrus Leatherback from Breeder's Circle. Female in the 50 gram range also.

That's five dragons with great looks and great genetics. These 5 without shipping costs ran me close to $700. I will only sell locally and I do not want to split up the group but if I absolutely have it I will. If you are thinking about starting breeding this is a great start because these dragons will produce some very wicked babies when they are ready. I will take $500 for all these dragons. I paid more and they are much bigger now than when I bought them a few months ago. The snow leather was only 7 grams and the others from breeder's circle were only 9 grams. This is a fantastic deal here. I also have an 18 month old Leucistic male for an extra $100 if bought with this group or $150 by himself. He's a great looking lucy at about 370 grams.

Contact me if you need more info. Thanks for looking and again I'm only selling these locally and I'd really like to sell as a group but if you really want an individual or two ask about other pricing. I am located in the Dallas, Texas area.

Trans and Citrus Leatherback females. Trans partly in shed.

Hypo Citrus Tiger het Translucent female. Red female not for sale.

Translucent Leatherback het Hypo male. Usually clearish blue.

Snow Leatherback male.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!