For Sale 0.1 cbb biv water monitor and 0.1 ltc ornate monitor - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Monitors

Notices

Old 10-31-2019, 12:24 AM   #1
DNAexotics
0.1 cbb biv water monitor and 0.1 ltc ornate monitor

4' female cbb bivitatus water, a guru sibling. She's shy but sweet. Eats like a pig and has already been courted by a guru male. About 18 months old. Physically flawless. $800

4' LTC, 19 month old female ornate. Vibrant highlighter yellow. Shy, but tame, has never offered to bite. Very calm and reserved in hand. Eats extremely well, and is physically pristine. Too small for my males, only reason I'm entertaining letting her go. $600.

Will ship as long as weather permits, only to where legal. Not really interested in trades at the moment, except for firearms. Text or email preferred.

Thanks for looking.

Andrew
Allewellyn@mail.com
(267) 280-3563
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 11-01-2019, 11:30 AM   #2
Prezsmoothie
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNAexotics View Post
4' female cbb bivitatus water, a guru sibling. She's shy but sweet. Eats like a pig and has already been courted by a guru male. About 18 months old. Physically flawless. $800

4' LTC, 19 month old female ornate. Vibrant highlighter yellow. Shy, but tame, has never offered to bite. Very calm and reserved in hand. Eats extremely well, and is physically pristine. Too small for my males, only reason I'm entertaining letting her go. $600.

Will ship as long as weather permits, only to where legal. Not really interested in trades at the moment, except for firearms. Text or email preferred.

Thanks for looking.

Andrew
Allewellyn@mail.com
(267) 280-3563
OK what’s really going on? The first picture is of an Nile monitor the second picture is a water monitor. I called scam everyone be wary of this post!!!

Old 11-01-2019, 03:10 PM   #3
InkedExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prezsmoothie View Post
OK what’s really going on? The first picture is of an Nile monitor the second picture is a water monitor. I called scam everyone be wary of this post!!!
Yes exactly what he said a Ornate Monitor and a Water Monitor. I don't see what's wrong?

Sent from my SM-N976V using Tapatalk

Old 11-01-2019, 07:34 PM   #4
DNAexotics
Quote:
The pics are reversed, but are of the animals listed? What the hell are you taking about?
  Contact User Check User
Old 11-01-2019, 07:35 PM   #5
DNAexotics
Am I missing something here?
  Contact User Check User
Old 11-01-2019, 08:44 PM   #6
SIGNATURE DESIGN EXOTICS
Lol wow �������� amazing water tho!!

Old 11-02-2019, 01:14 PM   #7
Prezsmoothie
Oooh an ornate Nile I was confused, also I’ve never seen a Nile for $600 does it lay golden eggs?��

Old 11-02-2019, 08:28 PM   #8
DNAexotics
It's an ornate monitor, and if you choose to undervalue a species, that's your short coming. Besides you are making yourself look foolish on a public forum that doesn't delete comments. Not a great start to your time here.
  Contact User Check User
Old 11-02-2019, 09:36 PM   #9
SIGNATURE DESIGN EXOTICS
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNAexotics View Post
It's an ornate monitor, and if you choose to undervalue a species, that's your short coming. Besides you are making yourself look foolish on a public forum that doesn't delete comments. Not a great start to your time here.
Agreed! Beautiful animals! Good luck on finding them a home.

Old 11-03-2019, 05:46 PM   #10
jacuoco88
Quote:
Oooh an ornate Nile I was confused, also I’ve never seen a Nile for $600 does it lay golden eggs?��
(((Mr. Levin))): The Nile Monitor (V. niloticus) and Ornate Monitor (V. ornatus) are different species not merely color variants and eventhough they are virtually identical in size and temperment, certain States (i.e. New York, Florida) that ban Nile Monitors as pets must allow the Ornate due to the exclusive wording of their respective laws, regulations, etc.
Moreover, the animal listed is described as socialized and 4 foot long so alot of time and money has gone into it, making the $600 price seem fair and reasonable.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!