Good Guy Barbara aka Creepy Exotics - Page 14 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-06-2016, 07:15 AM   #131
Icyfire2030
Barb of CreepyExotics

I recently purchased a gecko from Barb and the transactions and communication was so quick and easy. No hidden agendas here! Barb is an honest and caring breeder and I will definitely be buying from her again in the future. Her geckos are worth every penny! Shadow arrived to me well packaged and perfectly healthy. Extremely happy with my purchase and highly recommend CreepyExotics to anyone in the market for high end quiality, one of a kind crested gecko morphs. Thank you so much Barb!

Old 01-18-2016, 11:09 PM   #132
Jfschult
Hassle free!

I had been in contact with Barb for quite a while. I kept asking a ton of questions and requested many pictures of different Crested Geckos. She was very patient and the Crested Gecko I finally purchased was incredible. Barb also replied to questions after the purchase , very quickly. Thanks for a great experience!

Old 05-02-2016, 03:40 PM   #133
jcourtr1
Red face Barb Gebert (Creepy Exotics)

I have now purchased 3 Crested Geckos from Barb Gebert. She is now the first place I look when I'm in the market to purchase an animal. Her geckos look even better than they do in their pictures and their colors are so vibrant and bright. They come to you exactly how you would expect them to: Healthy, beautiful, and lively. When you purchase from Barb, you then receive exceptional customer service. Everyone calls her "Momma Barb" for a reason. If I ever have a question about anything that Barb has experience with, she is the first place I would go. She is very patient and caring to her animals and her customers. <3

Old 05-02-2016, 03:51 PM   #134
ebabii32
I have 2 babies purchased from her and one purchased from a friend with creepy blood in it. You can't beat the colors and pictures she takes of her babies! They looked exactly in person as they did in her pictures.

Old 05-02-2016, 04:39 PM   #135
khoffman
Just finished up a deal with barb on a smokin female red crested gecko everything went smooth and I'm very happy with the purchase.

Thanks barb

Old 05-02-2016, 04:59 PM   #136
Joeyt1812
I am kinda new to crested gecko not too new now but you get the point but anyways I got a gecko frill Barb. Best choice ever!! It was a Christmas present and the best one ever!! Barbs geckos are the best and amazing colors for excellent prices!! If your thinking about getting a crested gecko go to her!! All of her pictures are actually what the geckos look like!! I can't wait to get another gecko from her!!

Old 05-02-2016, 10:54 PM   #137
dragonloverforev
When I first got into crested geckos about a year ago I was recommended Barb Gerbert by so many people, unfortunately what I specifically wanted I couldn't afford at the time. When the time finally came that I could put money down, she worked with me in so many ways and even covered shipping for me, it was one of the best buys I've ever made. My girl is a HUGE beast, and so dark and beautiful, one of the darkest based geckos I own. She arrived in cooler weather but extremely healthy, and she is a really sweet girl as well. Unlike some breeders Barbs life is mostly her geckos, you can know for sure if you buy from her you will get a beautiful healthy gecko.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Old 05-11-2016, 12:33 PM   #138
Daydream_Exotics
Thumbs up Review of Barb .. the BEST!

I cannot say enough about Barb and my dream gecko I received from her back in March - he is truly my prize possession when it comes to my collection. I purchased a tri color male with tons of bright (and I mean BRIGHT!) white, and he certainly did not disappoint. She provides excellent, true unedited quality photos of all the geckos she has for sale, and he was no exception. He has only gotten more gorgeous by the day, and will head up my breeding projects next year. He arrived healthy and has continued to thrive, and the purchasing experience went so smoothly. Barb has taken the time to answer every question I have had about his care, and even continues to check up on him every once in awhile. She is truly the best when it comes to Crested Geckos. If you are looking for a super high quality, healthy animal she is the go-to "momma" and I hope to have more of her animals in the future!

Old 05-15-2016, 06:36 PM   #139
mguest650
Best Crested Gecko Breeder

I have been purchasing geckos from Barb for over a year now and I can honestly say she is the best in the business. Why? her geckos are beautiful, she's quick to respond, she's negotiable when it comes to payment plans and she is fair and treats potential buyers with respect. I own about 7 geckos from her and they are some of the best in my entire 50-60 gecko collection. She never ever pressures you to buy and cares deeply for all her geckos. I highly recommend buying from her! You rock mama! Keep up the great work! <3
Attached Images

Old 02-05-2017, 10:33 PM   #140
dancetoday
Three great geckos!

I have bought three crested geckos from Barb. I've been very happy with all three of them. They always look as good as their photos or better and she takes great photos. She is also really good with following up with you if you have any questions or even just want to discuss something related to crested geckos. She is very knowledgeable and has lots of years of experience and is willing to help other people.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!