For Sale CBB Unrelated pair of Carpet Chameleons (F. lateralis) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Chameleons

Notices

Old 02-20-2017, 03:42 PM   #1
frankpayne32
CBB Unrelated pair of Carpet Chameleons (F. lateralis)

I am having lots of new babies hatch out this week so I have decided to sell this hold back pair of Carpet chameleons (Furcifer lateralis). The female is four months old, perfect, and will be ready to breed in two months with good care. The male is six months old, also perfect, and ready to breed now. Both are CBB by me from multiple bloodlines. Included in the purchase is a detailed care sheet written by me and my support through the lives of the animals. They are $400 plus actual shipping. I will deliver to the February 25 Hamburg, PA reptile show for $375 if paid by PayPal in advance. Please message me with any questions.

Find me on Facebook @LivingArtByFrankPayne to see all of my animals and read positive reviews on my service.

Actual female. Still showing juvenile coloration. Will really color up at sexual maturity.

Actual male

Mother to the female for sale (my best genetics)
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 03-15-2017, 01:27 AM   #2
Camiña
Hello, I am interested in your partner, I would pay you by paypal and I would need to receive them this Friday, March 17 at Mission Texas

Old 03-15-2017, 07:14 AM   #3
frankpayne32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camiña View Post
Hello, I am interested in your partner, I would pay you by paypal and I would need to receive them this Friday, March 17 at Mission Texas
Hello,

This pair has sold already. I have many more babies right now but they won't be ready for sale for another month. If you are still interested then please contact me. Thanks!

Frank
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-15-2017, 07:27 AM   #4
Camiña
Ok. Thanks I'll wait, greetings

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!