Good Guy Ryan Devine (RDevine) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-13-2013, 12:19 AM   #1
prototypepythons
Ryan Devine (RDevine)

Ryan has bought three snakes, from me. Very easy person to do business with, stuck by his word from day one, told me what he wanted and didn't haggle on prices and communicated great through out. Thanks again Ryan.

Old 04-02-2013, 06:21 AM   #2
stigallmc
Thumbs up

I had the exact same experience above when dealing with Ryan Devine. Talked to him quite a bit and met him at Repticon as well. Good person to deal with.

Old 03-21-2014, 10:41 PM   #3
Kasi
Got some geckos in from Ryan recently - gorgeous, healthy animals, great communication, awesome prices - couldn't be happier with the transaction. Definitely a good guy.

Old 04-18-2014, 06:58 AM   #4
tjk2014
Ryan Devine

Ryan has made two purchases with me. great guy to business with pays promptly and communication is great .

Old 05-01-2014, 09:35 PM   #5
cosmiccresteds
I sold Ryan a gecko in the past and he has kept me updated on her growth and breeding plans. I recently bought a snake from him and he sent me pictures of her while we were waiting for a shipping window. Ryan is very easy to work with and a pleasure to do business with! Great communication both ways, fantastic about payment plans both ways, and he takes very good care of his animals

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!