For Sale copperhead - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Venomous Snakes

Notices

Old 10-03-2012, 11:12 AM   #1
scfords
copperhead

juvenile copperhead. Proably close to a foot long if it stretches out. 10 bucks
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 12-09-2016, 12:05 AM   #2
Devanplem
Can you ship?

Old 12-23-2016, 08:51 PM   #3
crossfire79
is a 19 yr old who just joined this site this month really the best person to own a venomous snake? Plz be responsible put it back in the wild where it belongs, Ill give you $20 to let it go.

Old 12-23-2016, 10:49 PM   #4
scfords
Quote:
Originally Posted by crossfire79 View Post
is a 19 yr old who just joined this site this month really the best person to own a venomous snake? Plz be responsible put it back in the wild where it belongs, Ill give you $20 to let it go.
This post was from 2012, that snake has been gone for 4 years now
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-04-2017, 04:22 AM   #5
OrganicChris
Quote:
Originally Posted by crossfire79 View Post
Not for nothing, but, I am 26 years old, been catching venomous snakes for the last 7 years, after obsessively studying them since I was 6 years old. So, do not let a person's AGE determine your idea of their skill level. Most people 3 times older than I am do not know even 1/5th what I know, or know how to handle a venomous snake. I'm kinda annoyed seeing people judging a book by its cover. And, where it belongs? Really? Are you just on this site to put down people who enjoy Reptiles??? You realize every single animal on this site, and every other site, are at one time wild, or the originals were wild before the internal breeding started. Same goes for every single animal people own. Get off your PETA high Horse. We enjoy snakes. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that. And, as long as they are cared for properly, and the right care is given, there should be no problems.

Old 02-05-2017, 09:32 AM   #6
jparker1167
Quote:
Originally Posted by OrganicChris View Post
Not for nothing, but, I am 26 years old, been catching venomous snakes for the last 7 years, after obsessively studying them since I was 6 years old. So, do not let a person's AGE determine your idea of their skill level. Most people 3 times older than I am do not know even 1/5th what I know, or know how to handle a venomous snake. I'm kinda annoyed seeing people judging a book by its cover. And, where it belongs? Really? Are you just on this site to put down people who enjoy Reptiles??? You realize every single animal on this site, and every other site, are at one time wild, or the originals were wild before the internal breeding started. Same goes for every single animal people own. Get off your PETA high Horse. We enjoy snakes. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that. And, as long as they are cared for properly, and the right care is given, there should be no problems.

I agree with the skill level part, also all snakes came from wild caught that's true but having stuff imported or collected to keep yourself where legal is far different than someone going outside catching a snake and trying to sell if for a quick buck. It's not legal in some places to catch native wild life and sell it. Not sure if that's what the poster did but I think that's what the other comment was about. Doesn't really matter now since the post was 4 years old lol

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!