Bad Guy Phil Robbins and Jeremy Hargett ( jsh reptiles ) - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-26-2016, 09:18 PM   #71
filenamex5100
its already posted there. it was 3 threads due to length but the mods changed it to one thread and made the additional info a reply to the first. in short it is there as well.
the BOI gets way more traffic i think so i knew it was best here as well.

i agree he needs to leave the hobby. he is very negative and refuses to address the real issue, as you can see. he fails to realize that his name is involved IN WRITING but somehow thinks he is immune to acting like a "invertebrate manager" should. give it time bobtard and he will be calling you names too. lol. I'm sure he is typing something up right now. he should tracking down Jeremy for a explanation but again...logic eludes him!

phil, everyone sees what youre writing. are you aware of that?? as always though...im sure you don't care.

if nothing else...everyone can see the attitude you will receive from phil if you have a problem with any orders you may place. I'm sure in advance that he doesn't care to fix it and has a preloaded right mouse button with negative names to call a customer. sad!

Old 10-26-2016, 09:19 PM   #72
The Magic maker
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiamiCracker View Post
We're waiting little girl.
Dude you have shown nothing but immaturity and in case you don't realize that doesn't really help your case.

Old 10-26-2016, 09:20 PM   #73
filenamex5100
opinions vary!

Old 10-26-2016, 09:22 PM   #74
The Magic maker
Quote:
Originally Posted by filenamex5100 View Post
opinions vary!

Old 10-26-2016, 09:26 PM   #75
filenamex5100
my main complaint at this point (aside from phils attitude to a real issue) is where the heck did Jeremy go?!?!
that's what I'm still waiting for.....the "missing info".

phil....honestly id like to help you. if you are truly innocent...ill be the first person to say I'm sorry it had to go this way. i give credit where credit is due. i don't even dislike you at this point.
seriously though....name calling and pissy behavior aside....why don't you contact Jeremy and get him back on here to explain his side. one of the two of you are wrong and we are trying to get to the bottom of it. if you are innocent, get Jeremy. ive said it all along that it was JEREMY who was offering togolensis. NOT YOU. but JEREMY involved you. that's where the solution is.
the more you ignore the fact that Jeremy needs to clear the air and possibly clear your name, the more guilty you look. maybe hardcore evidence against you in particular isn't available but circumstantial evidence is overwhelming against you imo. i would think you would want to calm down and be part of the solution.

Old 10-26-2016, 09:27 PM   #76
bobtard
I'm sure he will be. I see people like him come and go.

Old 10-26-2016, 09:28 PM   #77
filenamex5100
sorry magic...i thought your comment was to me. i failed to read the quote. lol. my bad. looks like you are on the right side now. haha

Old 10-26-2016, 09:34 PM   #78
MiamiCracker
Let me shut you up completely......probably not because that's what little trolls do.....run their mouths but here goes.................

So.... Me and my business partner (neither one of us is the "boss" but it doesn't matter to Rudy because he is insane) Have an African shipment come in. (like we have been getting for years) On our packing list as well as on our CITIES paper work states we have (among other things....close to 400 animals) approximately 50 Androctonus togolensis. NOW, My partner picks up the shipment, calls me and tells me it came in and mentions we have scorpions in the boxes. (Weird because we didn't order any that I know of) . I ask him what kind of scorpions and he say the paperwork says Hottentotta hottentotta, Androctonus togolensis. To which I say "NO FREAKING WAY". He assuses me that's what the paperwork says. I advise him I won't be by to help with this shipment as I would be very busy for a few days. He say no problem and would take care of everything. I advise him I would see what I could find out on the togolensis, Hence the thread on Arachnoboards asking about them. In the mean time, my partner (who mostly does wholesale lots of animals) put up ALOT of ads for togolensis. AS THAT IS WHAT HE WAS TOLD AND THOUGHT HE HAD. When I did get around to going by to our facility (which is after I started the thread on AB) I knew from the get go that all the scorpion we had were H. hottentotta. and I advised people that were interested in togolensis that they were not. (actually we did have a couple togolensis but I'M KEEPING THEM). So I told my partner what was what and told him to take down the ads. to which he did. (save for 1) What a horrible guy. Now this little troll starts his little hissy fit. Pay close attention to how he goes from "do you have X for sale" to YOU GUYS ARE SCAMMERS AND CONS AND YOUR GOING TO JAIL. he never waited for a response from my partner he just jumped down his throat. When he did ask me he flipped his wig spouting off about me being a scammer and what nots. When he did this I had no idea what the hell he was talking about. After some digging I figured out some guy saw the ad that was MISTAKENLY left up and asked my partner. (who at that moment didn't know Androctonus from his elbow......still doesn't). Said guy also asked for an ID on AB and this little troll is the one who responded. From his response to my partner and I becoming scammers was about 2 seconds. (LOOK AT THE TIME STAMPS).
He fully admits that I stated in the AB thread that I DID NOT HAVE ANDROCTONUS TOGOLENSIS. So because It took me a few days to track down the guy who authored the paper on togolensis and my partner who was just going by what 2 different governments and our exporter said was in the crate and tried to sell them as what he was TOLD THEY WERE we are scammers and con men. Not that any of my business dealings are anybody's business especially this sorry little troll.

To recap.....We did not sell anything that we did not have. All that actually happened was when someone was attempting to buy something, they were directed to the appropriate person, and the matter was handled correctly.
Nobody bought something we didn't have.
As soon as the mistake was discovered we fixed it. (save for the 1 ad).
But this little troll has gone from board to board to FB to any and all places he can think of to try and run his mouth. Well troll you are wrong again. go to bed.

Old 10-26-2016, 09:37 PM   #79
MiamiCracker
Now all you little trolls can go circle jerk to somebody else. Bye bye.

Old 10-26-2016, 09:42 PM   #80
MiamiCracker
And since the admins are watching this thread....
Since this guy has been proven to be a troll and makes baseless claims and trys to slander people I want him banned from here. This site does not need people who make baseless claims call people scammers and refuses to stop harassing people.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!