Bad Guy Beware of canyon county reptiles the sell sick snakes - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-30-2016, 08:45 PM   #31
Snakemorphology
It's not the wait

Let me send you a sick snake see how you feel if she would have responded no worry I'll refund you I would not had an issue but when she starts making excuses not to refund then that's when it's wrong

Old 11-30-2016, 08:45 PM   #32
Big Borg Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snakemorphology View Post
Wow you got that all from a text the way I run my company if someone is not happy with the snake I give refund right away no questions ask I guess your company doesn't work that way you sell sick snake too uh
Oh, no wonder you have no money. If you give refunds on every animal, no questions asked, don't even make them send the animal back first, I can see why you'd go out of business. Thank you for the explanation

Your attitude and behavior probably didn't help either, I sure as shiitake wouldn't buy from you (or sell to you) after seeing this thread.

Old 11-30-2016, 08:47 PM   #33
Big Borg Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snakemorphology View Post
Let me send you a sick snake see how you feel if she would have responded no worry I'll refund you I would not had an issue but when she starts making excuses not to refund then that's when it's wrong
I thought you didn't have any sick snakes? Sounds like you have a bunch held back just to send to people who disagree with you. Are you sure you didn't just take a picture of one of your own animals to try to scam the seller? It's starting to sound that way.

Old 11-30-2016, 08:49 PM   #34
Snakemorphology
Serious grow up

I told her I'll ship it back she said she ships with a ship station I don't even have the address to ship back it's not about the 100 buck I know she's your friend but if she told me sent it back I'll refund you no issues it's about someone that claims there in the biz for 20 yr don't make mistakes shipping a sick snake they knew it was sick they thought it was a little kid that knows nothing about snakes

Old 11-30-2016, 08:53 PM   #35
Big Borg Reptiles
How do you figure she's my friend? Because I disagree with you and it makes you feel better to think I must be friends with her instead of the fact that you're throwing a fit and being unreasonable?

Just a heads up, I've never even heard of this lady/company before and you're acting like a child, that's why I'm disagreeing with you. I can see where they'd get the idea they were selling to a kid, you certainly come across as one.

Old 11-30-2016, 08:56 PM   #36
Snakemorphology
Nonono

I'm not throwing a fit the case is close if someone ships a sick snakes common really they should know better I don't need to lie about a sick snake that cost 100 bucks the mod from morph market told me to post it here to let people be aware of what happen and you guys get turn on just to have a debate all I'm saying people that sell snakes should know what there selling before shipping

Old 11-30-2016, 09:08 PM   #37
Big Borg Reptiles
Right, and all people did was ask you to post the conversation and you threw a fit. The emails show the seller being very reasonable and responding. All of your posts here show you being incredibly UNreasonable and angry.

No, you should not get a sick snake. Yes, you should give them 24 hours to get back to you before making it into a huge deal.

Old 11-30-2016, 09:12 PM   #38
Snakemorphology
Yea after 5 emails

Back and forth from PayPal I ask her 7 times I'll ship it back please refund and she keep stating no its not sick then I did a PayPal despite gave her my number to call she didn't what does that tell you if she called me and spoke to resolve an issue that would have been fine but after marking excuses over and over what the jell

Old 11-30-2016, 09:15 PM   #39
Big Borg Reptiles
Post the messages showing that.

Old 11-30-2016, 09:18 PM   #40
Big Borg Reptiles
You posted three messages with very thorough responses from the seller. If you're saying she blew you off and refused to get back to you and denied anything was wrong, post those messages as well. I'm pretty sure you deleted a few out because they didn't look too great, I was going to say something earlier but figured it's not worth it.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!