Ginny Rein. A GREAT buyer - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-09-2005, 04:48 PM   #1
pch101
Thumbs up Ginny Rein. A GREAT buyer

I just got through with a great transaction with Ginny Rein. She Purchased a female Emerald tree Boa from us, and was prompt with all of her e-mail communications. She sent funds when she said she would at the exact time that she said she would. While talking on the phone to her just before it was time for me to ship, she told me that she had a lone female Mid-Baja Rosy Boa. I told her that I had a loan male Mid-Baja Rosy that I could ship out along with the Emerald Tree Boa. She said yes, like so many people do, but she actually sent additional funds exactly when she said she would. She sure was a refreshing break from the empty promises that I have grown accustomed to. I would recommend Ginny to anyone who may be considering doing business with her. She was a breath of fresh air.

James Wilson
Pacific Coast Herpetological

Old 01-13-2005, 07:32 PM   #2
paul buckley
yup

i've also sold to ginny - she is incredibly straightforward, prompt and professional. completely cool to deal with, and yes, so absolutely refreshing in a businness where it seems like 50% of the folks who actually commit to a deal, then mysteriously flake out and disappear. what is it with these folks? ah the baggage i do have over big talking window shoppers...

anyway, ginny is the real good ethics deal. her word is solid. wish everyone was like that!

-paul buckley

Old 01-14-2005, 01:17 PM   #3
akmedic
Red face Thanks!

Awww.. Thanks you guys.. You both were WONDERFUL to do business with.

Paul, the children's python is doing marvelously. He’s probably one of the most laid-back education animals I have, he's a huge hit with the kids! I'll be looking for a female to breed with him, so if a nice CB adult female comes your way let me know.

James, I can't thank you enough for the ETB and the rosy. The ETB still takes my breath away whenever I look at her! I planted more plants in her enclosure yesterday and she even let me handle her a bit. I’ve wanted an Emerald for years and I couldn’t have found a more perfect snake!

Any buyers out there who are hesitant about purchasing online, or don’t know who to go through… I would HIGHLY recommend both James and Paul. They’re friendly, honest, and I had perfect, problem-free transactions with them both!

Thanks again!
Ginny Gee (Rein was my maiden name, sorry for any confusion)

Old 01-14-2005, 01:50 PM   #4
pch101
I think the BOI is a good thing for a couple of reasons. First, it often helps to resolve disbutes, and second, It is a great place for people to come and check out sellers and buyers. While it is nice to know who to avoid, I think that we sometimes forget that it is equally nice to know who is recommended also. So, when I have a deal that goes extremely smooth, I am going to let others here know about it. Ginny, your praise is well deserved! I am so glad you got both of these snakes. It makes me very happy to be able to know that the Emerald is in such a great situation. I honestly cannot think of anyone who would appreciate her more, or who would give her a better home. Thanks again. Keep in touch, and send me some pics of the Emerald enclosure!

Old 01-14-2005, 02:27 PM   #5
Alias47
It is really nice to see a BOI good guy post about a BUYER.

They are few and far between...and sellers should be able to SELL in confidence (although they have more protections than buyers, in most cases) and know that others have had good experiences with those particular buyers.

PCH101, I threw some reputation your way for using the BOI to include the buyers that really made your sales worthwhile...

Old 01-20-2005, 12:59 PM   #6
pch101
Thank you Derek. I appreciate that. I think Ginny probably deserves them more than me though.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!