Inquiry Matt Oakley / Next Generation Morphs - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-24-2018, 03:10 AM   #1
tcp2
Matt Oakley / Next Generation Morphs

Has anyone done business with or had any contact with Matt Oakley / Next Generation Morphs recently? I am getting no response from him on a purchase that I made and need shipped to me.

Old 03-24-2018, 10:04 AM   #2
Robert Walker
FYI Tom, his account here is: EastCoastReptiles171
You may try this phone number he lists:
(443)846-4288

Old 03-24-2018, 11:39 AM   #3
tcp2
Matthew Oakley

I have tried that phone #. He appears to have fallen off the face of the Earth with my $1,200.00. I am sure that their are several other people out $ to him. His BOI postings are a mixed bag of good and bad. If anyone knows him, or how to get a hold of him so that he will respond, I would appreciate hearing from you.

Old 03-24-2018, 11:59 AM   #4
joepythons
facebook

Here is his Facebook page. I hope you get things corrected. https://www.facebook.com/matthew.oakley.167

Old 03-24-2018, 03:47 PM   #5
savagecity
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcp2 View Post
Has anyone done business with or had any contact with Matt Oakley / Next Generation Morphs recently? I am getting no response from him on a purchase that I made and need shipped to me.
Kick ass guy you won't have any issues

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Old 03-24-2018, 06:18 PM   #6
Black Adder
Quote:
Originally Posted by savagecity View Post
Kick ass guy you won't have any issues

Really?
Tom is out $1200 and the guy has stopped communicating?
Pretty sure that is what I would describe as "serious issues!"

Old 03-24-2018, 06:25 PM   #7
savagecity
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Adder View Post
Really?
Tom is out $1200 and the guy has stopped communicating?
Pretty sure that is what I would describe as "serious issues!"
Well no disrespect I don't know Tom and I've never had any dealings with Tom ..Matt on the other hand I have and they have went flawless and he basically is a stranger only communicated with him over line and Facebook

Old 03-24-2018, 06:26 PM   #8
savagecity
Quote:
Originally Posted by savagecity View Post
Well no disrespect I don't know Tom and I've never had any dealings with Tom ..Matt on the other hand I have and they have went flawless and he basically is a stranger only communicated with him over line and Facebook

What exactly is the issue at hand

Old 03-24-2018, 07:21 PM   #9
tcp2
Matthew Oakley

I paid $1,200.00 for a super black pastel het for pied female. He will not respond to phone calls, texts, emails or facebook posts. His account has been suspended on another website. I have been extremely pleasant in all of my contacts. Zero response. His past history shows both glowing reviews and not so glowing reviews. I have not turned this into a bad guy post yet because I don't know why he has not responded. If someone knows him and can let me know what they think is happening with his disappearing act, that would be great.

Old 03-24-2018, 07:25 PM   #10
savagecity
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcp2 View Post
I paid $1,200.00 for a super black pastel het for pied female. He will not respond to phone calls, texts, emails or facebook posts. His account has been suspended on another website. I have been extremely pleasant in all of my contacts. Zero response. His past history shows both glowing reviews and not so glowing reviews. I have not turned this into a bad guy post yet because I don't know why he has not responded. If someone knows him and can let me know what they think is happening with his disappearing act, that would be great.
I def Will try to contact him hopefully this gets resolved hate to see bs like this I sent him a message on Facebook hopefully I can get response and I'll relay your message

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!