Info Dustin Draper here to answer questions. - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-01-2018, 03:14 PM   #71
Justhere
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephenson8011 View Post
I say again:

Post your member-4 copy of your DD-214

Without that everyone on this site should be done with you in my opinion
If everyone wants a copy that bad then i will go to the VA specifically for another copy. But i will not post my SS# on here.

Old 03-01-2018, 03:27 PM   #72
Black Adder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justhere View Post
If everyone wants a copy that bad then i will go to the VA specifically for another copy. But i will not post my SS# on here.
you can , you know, like edit out the details you do not want people to see.
Its not hard.........

Old 03-01-2018, 03:44 PM   #73
Stephenson8011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justhere View Post
At the very top of a DD-214 it says

“This is an important record”
“Safeguard it”

Because it can take months if not years to get a new one from the VA. So good job “buying” yourself some time. Veterans know this and MAKE SURE they don’t lose it. I have moved countless times and have never lost any of my military records. So in my opinion: You’re full of excuses and just scrambling to cover your tracks.

Old 03-01-2018, 03:50 PM   #74
Black Adder
I do not believe he said he had lost it, just did not want to publish his ss#.
Not sure why he would need to get another copy though?
Agreed it appears to be more smoke and mirrors

Old 03-01-2018, 03:51 PM   #75
Dro B
My point had nothing to do with the bells lace monitor ad or the situation in general I simply said that the person who posted the bells lace monitor ad IS the exact same person who wrote the mangshan viper ad under the name John buhs. I'm not here to judge you for your past I seen something suspicious and I said something about it. The reason I asked you to prove you were in the military is because in a past thread you talked about how you ran into a lot of personal problems that caused you to do things you regret due to something related to your military service and if that's the truth people are going to be a lot more understanding and more willing to listen to you because the way our country treats veterans who have served when they come back home is deplorable. If there's anyone on earth who deserves a second chance it's a veteran and I gaurantee people including myself would be a lot more understanding of your past if they knew for certain that you did serve our country.

Old 03-01-2018, 04:29 PM   #76
JColt
Living the type of life he has it's very possible he has no clue where his DD-214is. Living Helter Skelter they move around a lot and leave stuff behind. My ex threw out multiple documents of mine including DD-214, birth certificate and just about all of my teen year pictures just because I said I didn't think we would last much longer. I was right!

Old 03-01-2018, 04:53 PM   #77
Stephenson8011
Quote:
Originally Posted by JColt View Post
Living the type of life he has it's very possible he has no clue where his DD-214is. Living Helter Skelter they move around a lot and leave stuff behind. My ex threw out multiple documents of mine including DD-214, birth certificate and just about all of my teen year pictures just because I said I didn't think we would last much longer. I was right!
Fair enough.

But would you wait until you were called out for being a scammer on a website before you decided that you might want to get copies of it from the VA?

Old 03-01-2018, 06:18 PM   #78
Robert Walker
Moderator Hat
Dustin: Are you the author / creator behind the "John Buhs" account?

Heads up: I already know the answer to this question. My only concern is if you are going to be truthful or not about it.
Wrong answer = banned
No answer = banned
Half answer = banned

Old 03-01-2018, 06:53 PM   #79
JColt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephenson8011 View Post
Fair enough.

But would you wait until you were called out for being a scammer on a website before you decided that you might want to get copies of it from the VA?
Well I went and got both my DD-214 and SS card probably 3 or 4 months after the incident but I'm sure his thinking is a lot different than mine. I was more concerned about feeding my family and keeping roof over my head and I'm thinking he was more worried about partying and scamming. I work in a Police/Jail dept and I see these types daily. They only think about the moment and not the future.

Old 03-01-2018, 06:55 PM   #80
JColt
Sorry, birth certificate not SS card. I honestly cannot remember how long it took to get my army info.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!