For Sale African monitors - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Monitors

Notices

Old 05-08-2016, 05:30 PM   #1
DNAexotics
African monitors

It's that time, I've gone through my groups and picked out the animals I'm going forward with breeding projects with.

These are all surplus animals, I am selling everything as unsexed but I can offer my best guess. Prices will be higher than others because these were all picked for color, temperament, pattern etc. You can find them cheaper elsewhere.

Pm for additional pics, gotta pull everyone out this week lol

Baby western niles, healthy little active niles. Very sweet and ravenously taking chopped rodents, crustaceans and roaches. $50 ea

Baby eastern niles. These are very bold and growing extremely fast, these will get very big and will be an absolute handful. These are for experienced keepers only. $125 ea

Western ornate juvenile. Growing well, looks female, but can't guarantee it. Eating well and growing more confident every day. Crisp clean high con pattern. $150

Eastern ornate juvenile. Also looks like a girl, but once again can't guarantee. Extremely high yellow, bright tail banding, with greens and blues and oranges coming through. $300

Juvenile female black throat. Cbb from diesel, going to be a monster, and she got the reds from her mom. She's stunning, but her sisters are prettier, so she is up lol. She is a complete bitch though. No biting but will whip and huff all day long. Approaching 30" at just under 8 months old. She's a very dominant female, and will need a dominant male for breeding. $800

Sub adult Mozambique white. Bought hoping it was a boy, yea its not lol. She a very calm animal, great bands, but does have a slight kink in the base of her tail. I don't really need her to go, but I need a male and could use the open cage. If she stays I won't be upset. $800

Shipping available and trade offers welcome. Thanks.

Andrew
267-280-3563
Allewellyn@mail.com
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-28-2016, 07:19 PM   #2
mandm
Do you have any Tanzanian niles really want a poss male thanks

Old 05-28-2016, 07:47 PM   #3
cesarlandin
How much for those eastern niles

Old 06-01-2016, 05:27 PM   #4
James Gorman
Photo please

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!