Bad Guy Adam Wysocki - No response - Page 37 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-20-2011, 11:24 AM   #361
Gecko_Den
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skiploder View Post
Maybe it's about time someone checked out where donations to NatPet went.

I mean, it got pimped big time by all of the Wysocki jock supporters and then quietly petered out in the night like a wet fart. How much money did NatPet bring in? How and to whom was it distributed? What's the current status of NatPet? After all that crap is on the table, then we'll see how far off David's accusation is.

Irrefutable point: he ripped off David. It came to light in this thread that he also had issues with other past clients. Maybe NatPet is on the up and up, but as far as I'm concerned, Mr. Wysocki has shown that he can't be trusted with other people's money.

David:

No one knows yet where the money people have donated to NatPet went (and gee, aren't you a bad man for talking mean about him). Maybe someone can check that out. In the meantime, the fact that Wysocki has lied to you and stolen $7K from you is disgusting.

You also can expect that the snark parade from his fan bois and gurls will continue. After, all he's a hell of a nice guy..........................

...........and being a nice guy, people with their heads in nice warm and smelly places will gladly point out when you've said some things that just aren't very nice. Rest assured that they will continue, with their noses firmly planted up his ass, to ignore and downplay the royally screwing you received.

Hey Adam, isn't it time YOU got some balls?
You can wrap it in as much speculation as you want, he made a statement about Natpet, I asked if he had proof of NatPet ripping anyone off. Apparently he doesn't... The rest of your post is just white noise.

Old 01-20-2011, 11:33 AM   #362
Skiploder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gecko_Den View Post
You can wrap it in as much speculation as you want, he made a statement about Natpet, I asked if he had proof of NatPet ripping anyone off. Apparently he doesn't... The rest of your post is just white noise.
Oh dear god, not the dreaded eye roll emoticon.

Old 01-20-2011, 11:37 AM   #363
deborahbroadus
Quote:
IMO, he provided enough information to brand Mr. Wysocki as a thief...it's not that much of a leap to realize that a THIEF is/was running a business that accepted donations.

Old 01-20-2011, 11:48 AM   #364
Skiploder
Quote:
I haven't spoken to Adam, and do not know the whole story here. However, I am amazed Steve that given your history you are so quick to judge without knowing all of the facts. It wasn't that long ago that you were a fugitive from justice, on the run, and asking for everyone to give you the benefit of the doubt before passing judgment...
Quote:
I guess if asking you questions, most of which you avoided, to try and get the actual facts constitutes an agenda, then sure I had one...
I mean I had so much to gain by discrediting you, right?

And I don't know what is going on with Adam, as I previously stated, but I haven't seen anything "proven" so far in this thread. I wasn't going to come right out and call you a hypocrite, but you do a pretty good job yourself of showing that you are...
Quote:
Deb when you become an admin then you can tell me what is or isn't relevant; until then, keep it to yourself, I'm totally uninterested in pretty much anything you have to say, ever....

Since we haven't heard from both parties, nor do we know what may or may not have been agreed upon, it's a bit premature to assign fault, or disparage Adam based on what has been "proven" or not "proven" so far in this thread...
Quote:
The problem is we have no way of knowing what is holding up the payment. It could be the OP saying one thing here on the forums and then making completely different arrangements with Adam. No one knows for sure except those two, Adam hasn't addressed any of the allegations, other than a vague reference in a post that pre-dates this thread on another site. The Original poster hasn't chosen to show any proof to his claims, time line, or correspondence between himself and Adam, even though he stated he was willing and able to do so. For all we know every time He and Adam worked out an arrangement the OP changed his mind and wanted something else, wouldn't be the first time that has happened to any number of sellers. There hasn't been enough info posted or proven one way or the other to say if one or both of them are at fault here; not that that has stopped many from calling for Adam's head. If it weren't for the fact that some people were jealous of Adams early success and/or have their own agendas to further, then the OP would have been compelled into showing his proof before the haters whipped the lemmings into a frenzy...

Personally, I think it is probably a combination of things with fault on both Adam and the OP, but until someone actually posts up some concrete, verifiable facts then there is just no way to know the real story.

*Flame on haters*
Quote:
Things are never so black and white Kevin, often times they are a shade of gray. In this case there appears to be some sort of gray... There hasn't been any info shown to determine what the cause is for the delay in payment. If it is proven that 100% of the fault lies with Adam, then shame on him and he deserves whatever he gets, but until I see such proof I'm not willing to hang this all on Adam. He deserves to take heat for not staying in contact with people, but I still have a feeling that the OP isn't as faultless in this situation as he would have everyone believe.

You've been around here long enough to know that many times the deeper you dig into the initial posts on a bad guy thread the more the story stinks. Which is why usually the accuser is asked to provide proof at the beginning. How many times has a person come here with an accusation only to have it turn out 10 pages later that the actual story was completely different then it was initially laid out?

That's all I've been saying from the get go, lets get all the facts before we throw the rope over the tree branch. Absolutely Adam hasn't handled this situation very well, but I would think that people would want to see verifiable facts before tearing him down....
Quote:
I hear you, but we don't know what they have said to each other since then...

I'm only speculating and this should in no way be taken as fact, but how do we know the conversation hasn't gone something like:

Adam: Hey the CITES originally ran out because you weren't ready for delivery, what would you like to do, get a refund, or pick different snakes?

OP: Well, I see you are incubating XXX morph, could I get some of those when they hatch instead?

Adam: Sure, I'll let you know when they are out of the egg and ready to go

OP: OK, I look forward to it.

Adam: Hey are you ready for these XXX morphs?

OP: Well, the the BP market is in the tank so I don't think OI want those anymore, can I just get what I originally ordered?

Adam: Well, I don't have those available anymore, I can try to get them or just refund you.

OP: Well, OK a refund will work, but not what i originally paid, I could have made $XXXX more if I would have already had what you were going to send me so now i want $XXXX instead.

Adam: Well, I want to work with you, but that's not what I'm willing to pay you, I'll give you the original $XXXX back and toss in XX Morph for your troubles

OP: let me think about it....

Etc, Etc, Etc....

That's just one of a hundred different scenarios; without anyone showing correspondence, we don't know what exactly has been discussed or agreed upon over the course of the last 2 years.
Quote:
The closest I saw Adam admit to anything was when he posted that "Several mistakes were made, he accepts full responsibility for the mistakes and has offered a resolution that was happily accepted". No further details were offered by either party.

Of course Mr. Locke hasn't exactly been consistent with his version of the details in his posts at the various websites:

It seems Mr. Locke can't quite figure out exactly how many snakes he ordered or how much he actually paid. Just one more reason that it would be nice if he posted the invoices, receipts, correspondence, and timeline that he said he would provide.....
Quote:
I didn't assume anything, I clearly stated that it was speculation and one of many possible scenarios.

I suppose i could have also speculated that the whole thing was a set-up masterminded by the local media, city council, judges and local sheriff aimed at running Adam out of town as one of the possible scenarios, would that have made you feel better.....
White noise indeed.

Just exactly how heavy is Adam's water? You've been lugging it around for the last 6 months.

Old 01-20-2011, 12:05 PM   #365
RichsBallPythons
Could come in handy for the guys outside the US for reporting.

Quote:
If you suspect or know of an individual or company that is not complying with the tax laws, you may report this activity by completing Form 3949-A Form 3949-A. You may fill out Form 3949-A online, print it and mail it to:

Internal Revenue Service
Fresno, CA 93888

If you do not wish to use Form 3949-A, you may send a letter to the address above. Please include the following information, if available:

Name and address of the person you are reporting
The taxpayer identification number (social security number for an individual or employer identification number for a business)
A brief description of the alleged violation, including how you became aware of or obtained the information
The years involved
The estimated dollar amount of any unreported income
Your name, address and daytime telephone number

Although you are not required to identify yourself, it is helpful to do so. Your identity can be kept confidential.

Frequently Asked Questions - 1.13 IRS Procedures: Reporting Fraud

How to Report Abusive Tax Promotions and/or Promoters:
Complete the referral form which documents the information necessary to report an abusive tax avoidance scheme. The form can be mailed or faxed to the IRS address and fax number on the form.

How to Report Abusive CPAs, Attorneys or Enrolled Agents:
Report suspicious actions by tax professionals to the email address of the IRS Office of Professional Responsibility.

Page Last Reviewed or Updated: December 26, 2007

Old 01-20-2011, 02:13 PM   #366
Gecko_Den
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skiploder View Post
White noise indeed.

Just exactly how heavy is Adam's water? You've been lugging it around for the last 6 months.
LOL, nice job, remove the dates and paste all of my posts from this thread out of context, you're so cool...

Old 01-20-2011, 02:35 PM   #367
Skiploder
Quote:
LOL, nice job, remove the dates and paste all of my posts from this thread out of context, you're so cool...
Dates aren't removed Sam - all I did was go back through this thread and hit the multi-quote button. Check your last post out - where is the date on my quote?

You can click on the little arrows next to the quote and see exactly in what context and on what dates these comments were made.

Old 01-20-2011, 03:56 PM   #368
SERPENTS DEN
Exclamation NatPet

Nonprofit Organization can use donations to pay salaries, pay rent/mortgages, vehicle expenses, travel expenses, food & drink expenses, advertising and many other expenses and use up the donations to benefit only themselves. To me that can be a lucrative business and it's legal.

Old 01-20-2011, 04:11 PM   #369
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by SERPENTS DEN View Post
Nonprofit Organization can use donations to pay salaries, pay rent/mortgages, vehicle expenses, travel expenses, food & drink expenses, advertising and many other expenses and use up the donations to benefit only themselves. To me that can be a lucrative business and it's legal.
A THINKING man.

*Free money and always having a hand out for more, because there's never enough to get anything done..

Old 01-21-2011, 07:53 AM   #370
deborahbroadus
OP, I hope you haven't missed post 365.

You may want to keep this thread updated more often so that the debt stays FRESH in Adam's mind and keeps customers aware of his shady dealings. It also may serve as a nudge to Adam because perhaps he's just absent-minded.

Another option is to check and see if you can find out if he has a "real" job that you can levy the debt against.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
8ballpythons, adam wysocki, maryland